BREAKING: Israel begins airstrikes IN THE WEST BANK

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They still duckin the fight on the ground. They have air superiority that’s obvious. But at some point boots gon have to hit the ground. First it was the rain excuse, not they decided to air strike some shyt on the other side of Israel

:picard: Yeah they would be washed in an instant. Bad enough, some of them solders got their asses whooped by a friggin tire.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk do Israel need financial aid? Ukraine, I kind of get, they're up against a world power with Russia. fukking Israel is up against who, not even a whole sovereign country. :gucci:
you are onto something
full

Daps
I tire of the bullshyt humanity does to itself. On the off chance I end up on the other side face to face with a "God", I gotta ask him what the fukk was wrong with him/her/it/them. There are populations of people who never know peace. They live short, shytty lives in perpetuity. This world ain't it.
Your human pea brain will never understand the mind of Jesus :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why the fukk do Israel need financial aid? Ukraine, I kind of get, they're up against a world power with Russia. fukking Israel is up against who, not even a whole sovereign country. :gucci:

They not just getting money bruh that's a price tag on the weapons too...:francis: bombs & munitions aint free...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Honestly.. i have no idea how an ordinary person can support this shyt

The excuse was Hamas.. we got SEALS that could’ve wiped them out

Bombing innocent people.. gtfoh
They have their own seals. Infiltration and elimination wouldn't be an issue.

It's because they want the land. It's really that simple and they've already said this I don't know how many times at this point.

They can bomb literally anything and just say "they're using human shields" its an unassailable talking point.

We had to drop a bomb on that hospital because Hamas was hiding there.

We had to drop bombs on those schools because of Hamas

We had to destroy their infrastructure because they were using it to coordinate attacks.

At the end of the day, they're just going to kill as many of these people as they can until they give up and say "we're leaving".

But here's the thing: they're not stopping at the west Bank and Gaza strip. They're going to Lebanon, they're going to Syria, they're going to Jordan. And what will the justification be? "Hamas was hiding within those refugees and is trying to radicalize these countries. We have to stop them and it just so happens that we are moving here too. Our soldiers have families and are mostly civilians what did you expect us to do? Don't they have a right to house their families?!"

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Look at how much the map changed

img.jpg

Fake news and propaganda map:russell:

The British conquered the land gave some of it to Israel and then Israel fought a couple of wars and gained more land.

Do y’all know how borders and land are given out in this world? I don’t see y’all saying give the Indians back their land.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I will not be surprised if "hamas'' never existed and it was all a ploy to put Palestinians in a bad light and ACTUALLY justify bombing them this time
I can see them doing it
That’s already being speculated because Egypt gave intel and it was disregarded implying they wanted it to happen in order justify what’s going on now.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Israel has no reason for bombing the West Bank. There's no Hamas there