Breaking: Ice Spice Exposed For Being In Special Ed Classes in High School 😂

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You were in advanced classes and the chick in special Ed is now famous. Where's the insult?
apollo-creed-rocky.gif

Daps
Another jealous female capping online for clout
:russ:

I'm not even a fan of Ice Spice it's just funny seeing how women move, they HATE to see another woman doing better than them.

rap world on fire right now due to 50 males beefing and the red pill route is the one you choose to take :mjlol:

if you corny, you a corn and you got what's coming to u. no gender war needed :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aside from Ice Spice, I don't know who the rest of these characters are.

But being a special education student isn't something to be ashamed about and isn't a "gotcha." Even aside from that, developing massive overnight popularity in your chosen field is a pretty good sign that: 1) the special education program was effective or 2) you didn't necessarily need to be a part of a special education program.

A lot of immature adults seem to think its a point to make fun of someone.

Daps
From a brief glance, it also looks like she attended college for two years and was a student athlete - at SUNY Purchase.

Which undermines the point of whoever OP quoted.

maybe you misunderstood the point from how the op sassily framed it. doesn't seem like a "haha, she's retarded" vibe. she seems to just be pointing out it may be wrong that the siblings are having school held against them when she herself may have needed help too

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You guys could not tell by her face that she may have Down Syndrome? I guess the fine body caused a lot of you not to pay attention to her face.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Special Ed but she banking money. :manny: I'm over here with advanced degrees and my accounts look nothing like hers, who's the real dummy? :martin:Shyt, look at Mayweather. Man can't read anything but the zeroes on those checks and account balances :wow: