*[BREAKING]* Hamas political leader assassinated while visiting Iran

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is what I'm asking myself. Was this an air strike? Double agents? :lupe:Any former military brothers wanna chime in on this? @Wiseborn
they probably don't want to say but they had Kurdish Motocycle hit teams wacking people in Tehran for yeas
They even killed a guy with a remote controlled machine gun in a flatbed truck

But I heard reports that it was an airstrike they could've used a missile lobbed in just off shore and landed it in Tehran but I think they proably still used some kind of spotting system either a drone or someone pointing laser.

It's been done before.

The small hats clapped two different guys in two different countries about 12 or so hours apart.

That's impressive but think of how on code the Gazans are for the small hats to not get the drop on Mohamad Dief

Mohammed Diab Ibrahim al-Masri (Arabic: محمد دياب ابراهيم المصري; born 1965), known as Mohammed Deif (Arabic: محمد الضيف), is a Palestinian militant and the head of the Ezzedeen al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamist organization Hamas.

The nikka is hiding in 144 square miles and been looking for him for over 35 years and haven't seen hide nor hair,

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Which enemy of Israel can actually attack them on a large scale anyway?

Iran doesn’t have the capabilities

Israel has nukes and a superior military. Iran doesn’t have the logistical capabilities to do anything but launch ballistic missiles that would get stopped by iron dome.

It’s not just fear of the US.
Ain't nobody using nukes unless they want the end of the world and i'm sure their own people would kill any lunatic who even thought of the possibility :comeon:

The whole world is seeing that israelis are nothing but cowardly bytches who only know how to massacre children and defenseless people, take amerikkka backing them out of the equation and they become food in the middle of the desert :heh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is an embarrassment of epic proportion for Iran, how do you even allow him to be without maximum security knowing how well funded and extremely efficient mossad is?
seems like the Iranians are united they have a Arab Population that is a minority and treated like one. Then there's the Kurds and other non shyte people

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
israelis are nothing but cowardly bytches who only know how to massacre children and defenseless people,

LMAOOOOO

THIS IS WHAT U REALLY THINK?

OVER 15K HAMAS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE OCT 7.. CONTRARY TO WHAT YOUR IRANIAN FUNDED SOURCES TOLD U, THATS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE GREATEST COMBATANT TO CIVILIAN DEATH RATIO IN THE HISTORY OF WAR..

AND CONSIDERING HAMAS HIDES AMONGST CIVILIANS AND FORCES THEM TO STAY IN THEIR VICINITY FOR COVER, ITS ACTUALLY INCREDIBLE.

WIPE THAT AL JAZEERA OFF YA MOUTH BRUH.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Those kids weren’t Jewish they were Syrians living under the occupation killed by an iron dome malfunction. Pissrael is using this as an excuse to start war with Hezbollah.

THEY WERE ISRAELI DRUZ .. HUGE SUPPORTERS OF ISRAEL AND FRIENDS OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE. THEY EVEN SERVE IN THE IDF…AN ISRAELI IS AN ISRAELI, WHETHER JEWISH OR NOT.

U SOUND LIKE U ROOTING FOR HEZBOLLAH THO

:mjlol:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Let's wait for more details but I think a paid mole in his own camp did it. Assuming it was not an air strike. His security detail got compromised...everyone has a price.
More Iran made a backdoor deal. Like the international movie where the Turk is selling to both sides.