*[BREAKING]*: French President Macron calls for a unified Arms Embargo against Israel for its crimes against humanity

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I'm under the impression that due to the difference in systems, it's far easier for well-funded lobbyists to buy American politicians than to buy European politicians. But I won't pretend to be an expert on European politics.
Like Pure Water said, i think it is more so not wanting another flare up of violence that will result in refugees, causing political issues in these countries. Far right groups have been gaining popularity after all of the refugees from Syria and other places started to flood in. Also France is a big trading partner with Lebanon as well.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm under the impression that due to the difference in systems, it's far easier for well-funded lobbyists to buy American politicians than to buy European politicians. But I won't pretend to be an expert on European politics.
European parliaments can make coalitions to pass legislation.

In America you can pay off one or two politicians and Obamacare loses the public option or legislation never makes it to the floor.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Europe’s position on Israel seems to be opposite of what the US position has been. I believe that stems from them not wanting any more Muslim refugees in their countries. That’s just a theory I’ve been pondering.
That's 100%... a bunch of those middle eastern refugees will head to Europe.

France isn't vassalized to the USA like the other eu countries.. so they'll push back to an extent.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Netanyahu response

Inb4 some terrorist attack strikes France in the coming weeks/months so Israel can go "see, we are doing the right thing!"

There seems to be a recurring pattern whenever these Western countries try to oppose Israel, they seem to encounter negative consequences shortly after that puts them back in line.
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
How about France pay Louisiana blacks reparations?
Haiti too. These cacs forced Haiti to pay restitution for liberating themselves. :dahell:

Like France has the right to talk
:mjlol:

It's fukk Israel for the terror their causing but holy shyt why do all these countries think they can throw stones in a glass house.

I have friends from Africa and the Caribbean who had to leave their country because of France
:comeon:

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
If only the French had half the guts in defending itself as Israel has...