BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Wow….shawty got the bag she was looking for and STILL wants him in jail??? Damn
She has no choice. Her civil case can be used as evidence in any other case and if she is asked to testify she has to say yes because if she doesn’t it looks like she did it just for the money.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
She has no choice. Her civil case can be used as evidence in any other case and if she is asked to testify she has to say yes because if she doesn’t it looks like she did it just for the money.
But does she really have to? Like will she face any actual consequences for not cooperating?

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
But does she really have to? Like will she face any actual consequences for not cooperating?
I doubt it but don’t really know. You know how this shyt goes though, if she doesn’t come forward to help the others who are accusing him of the same exact thing she gonna get DRAGGED

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Yall mamad at civilians for doing civilian shyt now?
Bruh she accepted that shyt, this is why I NEVER get in the middle of shyt like this IRL. She walked away and the came back MULTIPLE times. That nikka is 100% in the wrong but once it happened the first time you know there is always the possibility of it happening again. :yeshrug:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe she is cooperating in exchange for immunity?.

I’m no expert, but hopefully one of the Brehs from nikka and nikka LLP, Coli nikkas-At-Law can interject with an educated opinion.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bruh she accepted that shyt, this is why I NEVER get in the middle of shyt like this IRL. She walked away and the came back MULTIPLE times. That nikka is 100% in the wrong but once it happened the first time you know there is always the possibility of it happening again. :yeshrug:
Diddy also blew up a Cudis car

I'd view that as a threat toward my life to if I was her

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Im never on the side of a perv who paid nyggas to fuhk his girl..watched and jerked off..

All u nyggas who cape for him are cuck fruit pops
Bruh these have to be trolls… actually simp behavior for a fukking dikk and ass demon that cross the line for decades. Still out here wishing the best for him. “But but she got the money” and that don’t make him immune to the feds 🤦