BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
These Black moguls been wanting to take control of the music/entertainment industry forever.
Is there something wrong with that? Who is controlling it now, like forever?

When you have been convinced that you should not take a leading position, and have control your own destiny (music and culture) you are mentally in a horrible position.

They all say the same thing in order to sell us their latest product/project. Every one of these entertainer lying to us about Black empowerment endeavors.
What exactly was they lie in that particular interview? Black music production has gone stagnant and soulless. In the 80's 90s and early 2000s R&B was at its peek.

He did a few interviews on that platform within the last 2 years. I can't recall which one, I paraphrased. If I recall it correctly he also stated someone about the stream service manipulation.

They just want our attention and our money.
So who is getting your money now?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
There is too much speculation based on assumptions, allegations and opinions. Puff's confidence in dealing with this shows he is positive and optimistic and is executing a plan very well.

Many celebs and high profile people are using a wait and see approach. FBI folks are telling media the investigations will lead to an arrest but that's not guaranteed. Puff knows all this.

Some yall got to remember that Puff has been on FBI surveillance since 1995 (almost 30 years) and he's only been arrested twice that being in 1999. While he may of moved sloppy in some periods or time over the last decade it's been posted here that he's 8 steps removed from actually getting involved or hands dirty in anything other than relationships.

He's going to come out on the offensive this year, his offence right now is his defence.
This is true, about a lot of celebs. I was shocked when I heard they had Aretha Franklin on the Hitlist.

They had Notorious B.I.G. on their list, so it does make sense they had Sean Combs under surveillance as well, considering he was close to B.I.G.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean why would they support their dad :hhh:?

most of these celebrity kids aren’t spending hours on the internet reading our comments

I’m talkin about the facts that it is a well known fact he was abusive and disrespectful to their mother

I’ve seen x been around plenty of women who won’t even look at their father after beating they moms , mentally abusin em

2 still be around cheesin and smilin with the mf who openly disrespected her is brazy 2 me

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I think you don’t understand the full scoop of the entertainment industry, and how wicked it can be. And I’m referring to domination and control of power into economic success. People made jokes over 360 deal as well, years ago. Until it got exposed.

The Harvard Report: A Study of the Soul Music Environment Prepared for Columbia Group, by the author: Westbrooks, D.

41wQCINfF1L.jpg

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Puff's a G. He's not going to crack under the pressure immediately and fold up. He'll be around. He will get back on IG probably. Something like that is a shock to the system, and makes you panic, and you go into a state of shock almost, like a bad dream.

but then you wake up, and you wake up again, and you start feeling strong again. Still has some money. Still has a lot of money. The house can be cleaned. The media coverage will dim. And things will got back for normal for awhile.

but, you will have that nagging feeling. When are they coming back?

like if you are in the game, and you get shot or your house gets jacked (this happened to me a decade plus ago) or you get robbed, it never really goes away. You just live with it.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I’m talkin about the facts that it is a well known fact he was abusive and disrespectful to their mother

I’ve seen x been around plenty of women who won’t even look at their father after beating they moms , mentally abusin em

2 still be around cheesin and smilin with the mf who openly disrespected her is brazy 2 me
Did you see this with your own eyes?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you see this with your own eyes?
Whether I saw it or not aint the issue

we all know what was what there us enough reports bout it

:dahell::pacspit:The fk imma look like supportin a mf who beat the brakes off my own mother

He katchin these hands on site as well if that done in front of me , or I find out about it at any stage , :manny:

The fk is wrong wit y’all :francis::hubie:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It’s really wild if they this is straight based on Lil Rods lawsuit. That is, a disgruntled bum ass producer not getting his props
Might have something to do with it but realistically since it seems like they been on Diddy for awhile now somebody snitched or somebody was already under surveillance. Wouldn't surprise me if they already went as far as to have an undercover at one of these parties or whatever already.

All the stories coming out seems like the feds been on diddy long before the little rod lawsuit.