BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.webp
Can somebody put Puffy face on this?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That’s you saying that as a fan. Look at you with your cape on..Pac was sued over this. It’s not a cut and dry case. Pac was involved with that boy being killed and I’m sure it ate at his conscious
Na go back n watch the “thug immortal “ documentary that came out a year or 2 after pac died with his old home boys from Marin city who were very critical of pac actully …. They describe the incident with the kid been killed in Marin city … they flat out said pac never had or held the gun they said they saw Maurice aka mopreme holding the gun then the “young kids “ that were with pac referring to the outlawz….they said it wasn’t pac who even started that situation…. It was over pac sayin stuff about people from Marin city so some nikkas pac knew from there confronted him then started swinging on him then that’s when the bulllshyt took place

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@oregano flow BIG finally getting his revenge for the set up :wow:
You reaching with this bullshyt …. Biggie and puffy I repeat biggie and puffy pure underestimated the tense atmosphere in California prancing around l.a 6 months after pac died and suge in prison….. you can blame puffy more then biggie since he was the boss but various people told biggie himself the he shouldn’t go ,to get out of l.a. But like I said they both had an air of confidence since they both felt the threats were out the way …. It wasn’t no set up shyt ….. they both basically walked into the killers backyard n unfortunately biggie got clapped …

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't that chick that's suing claim she was 16 and in Detroit and Diddy ordered to have her brought to a party in New York. I wonder if that's the trafficking charge.