(Breaking) Creh just set himself on fire outside the Trump case courthouse (Warning: graphic)(Update: Unalive)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Things escalated wildly in 1988 when former CIA Director George H.W. Bush got the White House, but this plan had been in action long prior:

Why is Stanley Kubrick’s comedy about mutually assured destruction called Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb? Because he was a cocky secret fascist who was getting us to stop worrying and love the bomb. Why did he make A Clockwork Orange? So we’d rejoice at ultra-violence designed to desensitize us to the horrors of the world.

Why were the Manson Family murders crawling with cover-ups and intelligence agents? Because our government wanted to make us fear for our lives and believe that hippies are deranged psychopaths.

Why did Walt Disney produce a fraudulent documentary that told us Lemmings follow each other off cliffs? So we would believe it.

Why did The Beatles tell us to fear the taxman, to scoff at revolution, chase nonsense conspiracy theories, and that happiness is a warm gun? So we would believe it.

Why did Easy Rider tell us that the hippie movement was dead? So we would believe it.

Why did Chinatown end with defeatism in the face of massive corruption? So we would believe it.

Why did George Orwell tell us of a hellish future of totalitarian control that we are powerless to stop? So we would believe it.

Why did Wall Street tell us “greed is good”? So we would believe it.

Why did Do The Right Thing tell us we’re all racially tribalized? So we would believe it.

Why did Simpsons creator Matt Groening make a comic strip called Life in Hell? So we would believe it.

And on, and on, and on, and on. When it comes to any popular media, if you ask yourself the question, “Why would secret doomsday cult kleptocrats want the public to consume this?”, you will find your answers.

:ohhh:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
What a dumbass :dead: What idiot is gonna set himself on fire for a wealthy man who doesn’t give a fukk about his actual voting base? :russ:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Daps
dont_shoot_let_em_bu2cc30f14e0.gif

What movie is this?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That man looked green in color by the time they put him on the stretcher. Wonder how bad is his burns.
You saw how he was shaking? The pain is beyond what anyone here can even comprehend.

I got burned on the back of my hand once for less than 10 seconds, and the pain brought me to my knees, I wanted to pass out. Took off my shirt and some skin slid off as the sleeve went over that part of my hand. Recovery was horribly painful. Only a second degree burn over a very small percentage of my body

This dude burned completely, likely to the bone in some areas, for at least 2-3 minutes straight. Including his groin.
:damn: I bet he wished they'd just have let him die