Breaking: COVID-19 is back this summer. Should we shut down again? 😱

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
My brother in law recently caught it again after coming back from Japan with my sister. Haven’t really heard too many other people dealing with it but i bet it will make a reappearance before this summer is finished and probably into the winter.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Only way you'll see a shut down is if you see 50-100k people drop dead in a month.

cb4fb179-fdc6-497a-9ada-e53289282c1f_text.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
On the real, they probably wouldn’t report those numbers in real time to ensure they wouldn’t have to shut down :mjlol:

Lockdown ain’t happening again lol

The once anti-lockdown folk will become the new lockdown advocates:

"They want us out here so that we die easily. The shadow government is trying to kill us off! Stay inside! :damn: "

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I remember some coli posters being happy about the shutdowns because they liked being in their basement and wanted everyone else to do the same lol
I didn’t mind because I bought a house and saved mad bread in 2020-2021.

Not going to the office :blessed:

Then I went to Miami at the end of 2021 and caught COVID 😅

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody will care until people start dying by the thousands again.

Don't worry, I hear it's in the studio working on a remix. Most people don't know covid is a remix of the SARS epidemic that was quickly contained and eliminated.

Within the next two years thanks to dumbasses that refuse to wash they fukking hands and take basic hygiene steps they should've already been taking, you can look forward to:

Re-tox prod. By Dr. Dre.

Breh, the bolded is absolutely fukking mystifying. My company pulled the bullshyt with ramping up the days we're in office, and I've learned quickly that these nasty motherfukkers learned absolutely NOTHING from the last four years.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
a co worker had to leave the other day with covid symptoms, got tested and was positive don’t know why she came to work in the 1st place.
These jobs knowingly letting niccas come to work with Covid nowadays. That’s literally policy, long as you not “too” sick, and you mask up, you can still come on in

Where I work, during this past Fall-Spring, when you saw different co-workers who don’t normally mask up actually wearing one for a few days, you know they ass either had a cold or Covid :mjlol:

Daps
I would ask everyone here to read up on germ theory. Covid 19 has never left us . Yes it is contagious but it's incapable of doing the damage that it did in 2020.