Breaking: Chilli Of TLC Admits She Voted For TRUMP

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You saw the comment i posted from T-Boz that she said years ago about how she doesn't like cops right? Complete opposite of Chilli.

Its sad cause i know T-Boz is pissed at Chilli right now for fukking up shyt. IF you watch the interview its like they are being read a script and T-Boz was like fukk this script shyt and was hesitating to say what they were asking while Chilli went along with it completely. SMH.

Yall need to stop saying "they". Only Chilli said this.

T-Boz is woke too

T-Boz Talks About Her Experience With Racial Profiling | CyberTLC World

I’ve been done this way before and I’m a girl. So I was going down the street and I was 17 and I was driving. My light switch was broke so I clicked it back on – it went off for a second – clicked it back on. Cops pulled me over, laid me out on the car. 6 cop cars pulled up, 12 guns at my head and my body. All because my lights went out, what!? I didn’t have no durag, no shower cap, no nothing.

Second instance pregnant with Chase in a Porsche at 3 in the morning. He’s ridin’ me real close like he about to hit me. I’m by myself on a dark road I’m a speed up! So he pulls me over like….”Why are you speedin!” Cuz you was followin’ me! And I’m a girl at 3 in the mornin’ comin’ home from the studio. I’m pregnant and why was you ridin’ me so close? So he was like “Where do you live?” I said down there and I named my address. And he was like “Prove that you live there.” Prove that I live there!? So you sayin’ cuz it’s a nice neighborhood and ain’t too many blacks that I can’t live where I’m livin? That’s basically what he said.

And I think a lot of races who haven’t been in this situation can’t relate to it. And y’all can say what the hell you want to about opinions but until you go through it yourself, you cannot relate the same way until it happens to you. Now my situation is small. I got out of it. But it ain’t fun havin’ guns pointed at you at all for no reason when you’re not doin’ anything.

Most police are supposed to serve and protect, and every last single damn one that I’ve almost ran into are bad. It was basically like I can see one person of another color go by, and they pick to stop me! For nothing! I’m not sayin’ all cops are bad, most of ’em that I’ve dealt with though, ARE!”

^^^This sounds like a coli post...she thinks differently than Chili

T-Boz
T Boz was always my favorite with Lefteye in 2nd :steviej:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
kk4A3GO.jpg

ZXskGcr.jpg

AIn't Too Proud To c00n :mjgrin:
People actually falling for this:mjlol:
Why would Chilli care about Pennsylvania delegates:russ:
Like Black Twitter would have let this go all this time without a word:usure:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People actually falling for this:mjlol:
Why would Chilli care about Pennsylvania delegates:russ:

Falling for it? You think that was photoshopped or something. Just in case i wasn't clear that is actually from Last April that this happened so its not like someone just made this up because of what she said recently. This was shown on another website a year ago.

And that is Chilli's real twitter so the shyt you talking now isn't even making any sense.

all you gotta do is go on twitter and use the search bar and see her likes for trump

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Falling for it? You think that was photoshopped or something. Just in case i wasn't clear that is actually from Last April that this happened so its not like someone just made this up because of what she said recently. This was shown on another website a year ago.

And that is Chilli's real twitter so the shyt you talking now isn't even making any sense.

all you gotta do is go on twitter and use the search bar and see her likes for trump
Don't know if you trolling or what but the only place this pic comes up is TheColi.com on Google. You don't think Chilli from TLC actually campaigning for Donald Trump wouldn't have been a bigger story? Only thing that comes up is her "All Lives Matter" comment and her trying to clean it up.

edit: here's her actually quote from today dealing with the BLM controversy
“I don’t care about Donald Trump, so, I mean, God is my president,” she replied to Dotiwala’s question on being a Black woman under a Trump presidency. “I just feel sorry for the people it affects, but I don’t care about him.”

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if you trolling or what but the only place this pic comes up is TheColi.com on Google. You don't think Chilli from TLC actually campaigning for Donald Trump wouldn't have been a bigger story? Only thing that comes up is her "All Lives Matter" comment and her trying to clean it up.

Some of yall need to learn to stop talking. Just cause YOU didn't hear about something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Hate how people have that mentality

Guess Which POPULAR African American Celebrity . . . Is Now Officially . . . A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER!!! (Did You LOSE RESPECT For Her)

Like i said from last year. On The TLC fan forum, T Boz also had said Chilli is voting for him

Then there is this that she said months ago...

I don't have the time stamp but its only 8 mins. Listen to what she says about Trump. I know you will say that isn't confirmation of her support but it sounds pretty wack and her getting angrier at the protesters instead of calling out Trump is very c00n worthy. She seems to love doing this in foreign countries.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some of yall need to learn to stop talking. Just cause YOU didn't hear about something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Hate how people have that mentality

Guess Which POPULAR African American Celebrity . . . Is Now Officially . . . A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER!!! (Did You LOSE RESPECT For Her)

Like i said from last year. On The TLC fan forum, T Boz also had said Chilli is voting for him

Then there is this that she said months ago...

I don't have the time stamp but its only 8 mins. Listen to what she says about Trump. I know you will say that isn't confirmation of her support but it sounds pretty wack and her getting angrier at the protesters instead of calling out Trump is very c00n worthy. She seems to love doing this in foreign countries.

No you didn't just post a link from Media Take OUT:russ:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LINK It, I played the video she said nothing about Trump:pachaha:
Just admit you made this up hoping to get a platinum thread:mjlol:

Nikka know you didn't play the video. You clearly see it says Trump in the title and i watched it myself months ago so your lying. Watch the c00n shyt she says about protestors and Trump.

Damn right i got a platinum thread. And i got it on being honest

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nikka know you didn't play the video. You clearly see it says Trump in the title and i watched it myself months ago so your lying. Watch the c00n shyt she says about protestors and Trump.

Damn right i got a platinum thread. And i got it on being honest
She said nothing about Trump, she only talked about hating protests and celebrities moving out the country. I can link her quote saying she don't care about Trump

TLC’s Chilli Says “All Lives Matter,” T-Boz Says “I Don’t Care About Donald Trump” In Regrettable Comeback Interview
Chilli Responds to 'All Lives Matter' Backlash

Where's that TBOZ link:mjgrin:
better yet, find those actual tweets:mjgrin:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She said nothing about Trump, she only talked about hating protests and celebrities moving out the country. I can link her quote saying she don't care about Trump

TLC’s Chilli Says “All Lives Matter,” T-Boz Says “I Don’t Care About Donald Trump” In Regrettable Comeback Interview
Chilli Responds to 'All Lives Matter' Backlash

Where's that TBOZ link:mjgrin:
better yet, find those actual tweets:mjgrin:

Nikka are you confused? Or retarded? Or both?

T-Boz was the one who said she don't care for Trump dummy. T-Boz isn't the same name as Chilli. You do know that right?

What T-Boz link? T-Boz is T-Boz...Chilli iis Chilli

Find what tweets? :dahell: there were no tweets....it was her liking some Donald Trump posts and tweets like she was stanning him. And don't pull that people like tweets even if they don't agree with it excuse

But for real breh you sound confused. Your post is all over the place.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nikka are you confused? Or retarded? Or both?

T-Boz was the one who said she don't care for Trump dummy. T-Boz isn't the same name as Chilli. You do know that right?

What T-Boz link? T-Boz is T-Boz...Chilli iis Chilli

Find what tweets? :dahell: there were no tweets....it was her liking some Donald Trump posts and tweets like she was stanning him. And don't pull that people like tweets even if they don't agree with it excuse

But for real breh you sound confused. Your post is all over the place.
you posted a pic of her tweets :gucci:
There's got to be a source of that pic. where is it?
I posted multiple links of CHILLI saying she don't care about TRUMP

and you said TBOZ said in a fan forum that she was voting for Chilli. where is it?

You must be confused:dahell:
or trolling:jbhmm:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you posted a pic of her tweets :gucci:
There's got to be a source of that pic. where is it?
I posted multiple links of CHILLI saying she don't care about TRUMP

and you said TBOZ said in a fan forum that she was voting for Chilli. where is it?

You must be confused:dahell:
or trolling:jbhmm:

Chilli Did NOT say she doesn't care about Trump.....T-Boz did. This is the 3rd time im telling you this

U know what breh just stop talking