BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

both bills were drafted to
1. Create a freedmen agency to ensure reparations go to black americans with freedman lineage
2. create a reparations fund with resources that would immediately go to us.

every hoop placed in front of us to follow the proper channels of this political process was jumped through patiently. Its to the point that the california government has now broken its own rules and process just in order to shut these reparations bills down.

The strategy of sending black americans to indefinite reparations study panels and hearings while secretly planning to never deliver has now failed and california has now greatly jeopardized democrat support for the forseeable future.

Black americans in california were at the hearings watching closely and were Highly upset at the underhanded tactics being used and made sure to tell the media this will impact kamala's chance at election

the good sister Kamilah Moore who was a major part of california reparations committees called into tariq's broadcast to give a play by play of the very dirty tactics California Democrats were using. I was stunned. This is all in the middle of Gavin Newsome offering illegals down payments on houses. this makes absolutely no sense to continue robbery of black americans who are Owed reparations this is not a handout this is stolen compensation.

----UPDATE----
one of the assemblymen was seen on camera mocking the black people who were demanding the bills be signed.

Last edited:

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Sadly not surprising. Shills can't spin this on Republicans so you won't see them here.

#BOTHSIDES

man im torn between being disgusted and relieved because they showed us what they are really about. I was hoping the many reparations hearings meant that the resources would start being sent out to black americans this year.

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin

SMH

I THOUGHT CALIFORNIA DEMS
WERE GONNA DO THE RIGHT THING...

SO IT WAS ALL ONE BIG TIME WASTING
DOG AND PONY FOR YEARS

:devil:
:evil:

I am stunned i can't lie this is insane. all those Hours and Hours long discussions on reparations panels black folks did. Many times over we fully explained All the history of why reparations is the right thing to do and needs to be done immediately. It was just them placating us and giving us a fake listening ear for a vent session to avoid too much black frustration with the political process.

welp that was a temporary fix because there are a HUGE amount of black americans that will not tolerate this.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Sadly not surprising. Shills can't spin this on Republicans so you won't see them here.

#BOTHSIDES

man im torn between being disgusted and relieved because they showed us what they are really about. I was hoping the many reparations hearings meant that the resources would start being sent out to black americans this year.

Agent @Big Boda hasnt posted since forever.

Expect him to be more active and push more lies for Trump

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
These are the same legislators that shut down CA Medicare 4 All and the Net Neutrality bill a decade ago. This does not surprise me at all.

However, the CA GOP bringing it to the floor means there was a parliamentary shenangians the GOP tried to use to get it killed. So I won't believe the story as-is, just yet.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
the news is making major headlines now

New York Post pushing this and that bot account has been all over black news recently.

This is simply not true. The Republicans did not even wanna vote on it. Republicans put amendment on it the Dems did not want in there. That’s the headline Republicans wanted but I’ll wait and let y’all crash out.

:dead: