*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Majority of dem voters said they would vote for Biden if he was in a nursing home over Trump… So now that he dropped out the same rule should apply right? You have a younger candidate who is miles better than Trump.. So the same rule should apply correct? Or was all that just cap

Them suburban white women & union workers that voted for Joe are gonna let their racism take over in November soon as they get in that booth smh

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
this is actually the most negative place on Kamala right now

twitter and tiktok going crazy for her. republicans mad as fukk their easy old man target is gone

joe did a great thing here. money is pouring in for Kamala rn. Im gonna donate too

yall might be wrong here. she has a shot and people are energized now instead of dragging their feet

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Kamala better use every bit of prosecutorial experience she has to use the bully pulpit to eviscerate Trump.

I would do a rally almost every day talking about Trump's fukk ups, future fukk ups, JD Vance being a hillbilly homosexual flipflopper for Peter Thiel, I would call out every single one of Trump's big dollar donors, and I would read project 2025 page for page.

If the dems don't get aggressive, they're done for potentially 12 years.
:ufdup:

That doesn’t sound like turning the temperature down. Unity first