BREAKING: Biden attempts to shake hands with a “ghost” after his speech in Tampa, Florida.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Seems like he expected somebody to behind him initially. The couple of steps forward like "Where'd you go?" is the concerning part for me

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
See @DetroitEWarren?

I'm voting for Trump but I do watch the news and I've watched many of Joe Bribens speeches. At every single speech he gives, he turns to the people sitting on the right and on the left of the stage and waves at them or does some other goofy gesture to acknowledge that he sees him.

But the majority of people never tune in cause they're stupid and don't think that a speech given by the President of the United States is important and so they don't know that, which plays right into the hands of misinformation agents.
Trump was able to capture the worse people by using media to feed them shyt they want to see/hear, rather real or fake.

For any person in power on our side, I think you would have to present a similar approach.

So when I say sit Trump down with no power and actual fear of lying, making him directly answer questions and either come clean or get knocked off live, that shyt would create a HUSE media buzz. Minus the "knocking off" of course.

You don't think using somebody funny like John Stewart to host these interrogations in a light hearted but serious manner would gather MASSIVE media attention around the world?

You have to have a swagger about it, and it can definitely be used to keep the media talking and forcing the media to actually focus on the questions abd answers.

I honestly think this would be the most watched thing in the history of the world. But that's just me.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Where is Gavin Newsome to save us? :picard::damn:

Joe is still sharp but any given Sunday he is grandpa from the Simpsons status:mjlol: Big picture is having no other option but a semi senile 80 year old and a stinky 80 year old sex offender with a man pamper as our only choices for president:picard: its really a indictment on the state of this country we cooked brehs:picard:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The worst thing is, stan culture and completely absolved anyone from objective criticism/evaluation.

It's shocking how this guy is considered the "best" candidate to for the democratic party. Man politics are funny af:mjlol:
The thing is though bro, literally nobody is saying this. Not a single Liberal network has said that Biden is the best candidate or that we should be happy, they just refuse to allow anyone else to run for whatever reason (most likely Zionist in control of our shyt).

Realistically, all the liberal networks are playing the "he's all we got vs fascism" card. They definitely don't want fascism, but they also don't want progression, so this is what we get.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
See @DetroitEWarren?

I'm voting for Trump but I do watch the news and I've watched many of Joe Bribens speeches. At every single speech he gives, he turns to the people sitting on the right and on the left of the stage and waves at them or does some other goofy gesture to acknowledge that he sees him.

But the majority of people never tune in cause they're stupid and don't think that a speech given by the President of the United States is important and so they don't know that, which plays right into the hands of misinformation agents.
fukk your thoughts tranny lover. Go suck Trump dikk quietly bytch we don’t give a fukk about your thoughts

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
And yet Democrats think this dude should get a 2nd term instead of replacing him with a younger candidate. I would rather see Kamala run at this point.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The worst thing is, stan culture has completely absolved anyone from objective criticism/evaluation.

It's shocking how this guy is considered the "best" candidate to for the democratic party. Man politics are funny af:mjlol:

stan culture?

we just trying not to live in the United States of All Lives Matter under Emperor Trump