Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
you sittin here waitin on netflix??? :pachaha: www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Breaking-Bad_135/ eat breh :takedat:

to everybody caught up though...
have yall stopped to think about the fact that gus had endless footage of walt??? in the lab cookin, all those times he came up to pollos... everytime walt went to see or was thinkin about gus he'd look up to the camera. it took a minute to realize but it finally clicked this mornin when i was watchin the hermanos episode, i think this is what that stupid ass teddy bear eyeball was foreshadowing-- the all seeing eye. everything walt's done is about to come to light this season. but those cameras were more than just a way for gus to watch walt, they were insurance. gus knew walt was tryna kill him and so just in case, in the rare event that he did get him killed, there'd still be a mountain of evidence to take walt down with em... the homie saul got the tapes.

damnnnnn spoiler code :ahh: i'm officially down with the coli movement :bow:

Yooooooo!!!!! :russ: :russ: :russ: I TOLD y'all nikkas about them damn cameras at the BEGINNING of this damn thread. I should be dapped and repped to Bolivia :ahh: