fukk em :pachaha: its bb season 5 premiere :noah:

What do you think I did? :youngsabo:

Fred.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even remember the last time I watched a series as it aired, having limited cable at college got me in the mode of knocking seasons out in a few days after the season has completed. I'm breaking that rule for Breaking Bad tho, this shyt got a nikka fiending. Already got all my shyt out the way so I can watch uninterrupted tonight.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Does AMC repeat the episodes at all during the week or put it up on their website ? Me and my girl are trying to catch up but we're only up to the season premiere of season 4. We want to be caught up by next week but I don't want to jump ahead.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does AMC repeat the episodes at all during the week or put it up on their website ? Me and my girl are trying to catch up but we're only up to the season premiere of season 4. We want to be caught up by next week but I don't want to jump ahead.

I'm pretty sure they show repeats fairly often for the new eps.

And even if they don't the new eps will be all over the internet a couple hours after they air.

Fred.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
What do you think I did? :youngsabo:

Fred.

my nikka fred
dap-o.gif

its been a minute since the last thread on the old site... where the hell is golden glove, the taxman, blackball, etc :ooh: we gotta school these newcomers on the show :obama: