BREAKING: After warnings of arrest warrant for Satanyahu, Israel offers 40 day ceasefire

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone wants a PERMANENT CEASEFIRE. The fukk are Hamas and Palestinians going to do with breaks in between war crimes :childplease:
take it :childplease:

if israel is doing what you say they're doing, and we know how much all these college kids care about Gaza......how the fukk are you say Hamas should turn down a ceasefire :dead:

Daps
It never ceases to amaze me that a board full of Amazon warehouse and gig workers come on here to play Geopolitical Analyst in their off time.... :skip:

And they be all around dumbasses. I'm still waiting on that fool @Seoul Gleou to post about the massacre happening in the Sudan but he doesn't seem to care about anything happening on the African continent. I wonder why :jbhmm:

Daps
You should post about it

Be the change you want to see :obama:

But see here's the thing. I can admit that I don't too much care about anything that is not directly affecting me in the US. My heart goes out to the people in Gaza and the people in Sudan but at the end of the day, I got my own issues to worry about. They gotta hold they own.

You're the one pretending to be so concerned about Gaza but you don't keep that same energy for Sudan and other places where ppl are suffering.

I'd respect you more if you admitted you don't really care either way.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But see here's the thing. I can admit that I don't too much care about anything that is not directly affecting me in the US. My heart goes out to the people in Gaza and the people in Sudan but at the end of the day, I got my own issues to worry about. They gotta hold they own.

You're the one pretending to be so concerned about Gaza but you don't keep that same energy for Sudan and other places where ppl are suffering.

I'd respect you more if you admitted you don't really care either way.
I'm sorry...or congratulations

I'm not reading this :unimpressed:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just based on the responses in this thread. Russia won. They really got this distraction on and popping. I give it to Putin. He really did his thing.
Yeah, and I think Lebron will probably go down as 3 or 4 all time when he's retired.

No way we can put him up there with Kobe after this series ends

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just based on the responses in this thread. Russia won. They really got this distraction on and popping. I give it to Putin. He really did his thing.

It's really weird how Jude Bellingham is a bet favourite to get the Ballon D'or. He's fallen off a bit hasn't he since January..?

:ehh: