BREAKING: After warnings of arrest warrant for Satanyahu, Israel offers 40 day ceasefire

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
soon we shall feast
og6Kz1X.gif

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
LOOOOOL… this is a baaaaaaad look for Biden if other nations were able to step in and get shyt handled.
Blinken is overseas rn trying to hammer it out. I doubt Hamas is going to accept it tho, I think Israel is gonna crash out regardless of Hamas only has about 4 remaining battalions left according to IDF.

All that shucking and hollering about war and the only people getting wiped is the Palestinians and Israelis everything else is performative as fukk.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blinken is overseas rn trying to hammer it out. I doubt Hamas is going to accept it tho, I think Israel is gonna crash out regardless of Hamas only has about 4 remaining battalions left according to IDF.

All that shucking about about war and the only people getting wiped is the Palestinians and Israelis everything is performative as fukk.
They want to package it as "see? We're trying to be reasonable. but HAMAS is not!"

Biden and em know these kids are free all summer and will keep the same energy

They're hoping 40 days will cool things off here and they can go back to bombing the shyt out of Gazans

They did the same shyt for Christmas and New Year. Israelis just went to the West Bank to kill Palestinians instead

Fukk Israel and fukk this "Pause" :pacspit:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
They want to package it as "see? We're trying to be reasonable. but HAMAS is not!"

Biden and em know these kids are free all summer and will keep the same energy

They're hoping 40 days will cool things off here and they can go back to bombing the shyt out of Gazans

They did the same shyt for Christmas and New Year. Israelis just went to the West Bank to kill Palestinians instead

Fukk Israel and fukk this "Pause" :pacspit:
You see it too, If I said how I felt I would be put on a watchlist.