Breaking: 2 astronauts currently stuck INDEFINITELY in SPACE on a Boeing spaceship (Update 3: Ship coming back, astronauts left in space bushes) )

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've read that they had zero problems with the space program until they started using private companies instead of the gov just doing everything.

Need to do some research but that sounds right.

Here's what companies do. They try to do shyt as cheap as possible. That's fine for a bicycle or even a car. The car starts having problems you just stop the car.

A space ship has ONE LITTLE problem and that whole shyt vaporizes. Instantly.

That's why companies prolly shouldn't be in charge of space ships. Even if whoever making the ship is doing extra.. great. Fine. Add an extra layer or 10.
no and that's actually a reductive take on it all and private space flight becoming cheaper is like.... a massive win for everyone across the world lol

shyt, most governments are happily drawing up new ways to incentivize that shyt because *competition is critical* when it comes to emerging tech

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
no and that's actually a reductive take on it all and private space flight becoming cheaper is like.... a massive win for everyone across the world lol

shyt, most governments are happily drawing up new ways to incentivize that shyt because *competition is critical* when it comes to emerging tech

Googles Gemini says you're wrong. I am wrong about there being zero problems before contractors.. but the percentage is much lower.

Just for fun, go ask Gemini. I ain't a huge fan of AI, but that shyt is EFFICIENT

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Couldn’t even bless the man with a nice pawg to look at for eternity.
Yea...I'd tell ol gal look...we may as well just get to fukking :manny:
0442a9a1-d6a8-463d-b752-61e465884354.jpg

:huhldup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Googles Gemini says you're wrong. I am wrong about there being zero problems before contractors.. but the percentage is much lower.

Just for fun, go ask Gemini. I ain't a huge fan of AI, but that shyt is EFFICIENT
lol ok

lets ignore what private industry competition has meant for sea, rail, and air for decades and dismiss what commercial sat and reusable launch assets has already accomplished globally

maybe you're asking the wrong question or misinterpreting the answer.