BREAKING 160+ Feared Dead: Condo Building Collapses In Miami

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
America is a fukk'ed up country. Despite obvious gross negligence leading to those people's deaths, no one was ever held criminally liable. Corporations can literally get away with murder, or in this case negligent homicide.
"America" isn't some boogieman running around acting foul. We get the government we ask for. I'll never forget the reactions to this guy on here:

tyrone2-e1522331447512.jpg

Nothing but shyts and giggles over somebody stealing from a HBCU and shamelessly flaunting it. "Get your money black man! :krs:"

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
"America" isn't some boogieman running around acting foul. We get the government we ask for. I'll never forget the reactions to this guy on here:

Nothing but shyts and giggles over somebody stealing from a HBCU and shamelessly flaunting it. "Get your money black man! :krs:"
Who asked the government for the criminal immunity corporations get? Not regular citizens, but corporations.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

It was a lot of people calling that bullshyt out, don’t people that on regular citizens not everybody with that shyt

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
America is a fukk'ed up country. Despite obvious gross negligence leading to those people's deaths, no one was ever held criminally liable. Corporations can literally get away with murder, or in this case negligent homicide.
Can't the families just sue the feds (audible gasp) and whatever they pay out is either charged to the company if it still exists or if not, they just charge it to the game?

I know if I lost someone close to me because of faulty construction, I'd be lookin for any and possibly every type of revenge. shyt they could pay me off and I'd still be looking to get even with whoever is responsible. People with money in their corner act like nobody holds grudges, but that's fantasy living. Piss the wrong people off or piss off the wrong individual, you might just fukk up your group's entire itinerary

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the game has always been rigged