Breakin Bad - Has anyone on a show every been checkmated as bad as Walter White checkmated Hank?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Those mexican gang members did something worse to Aceveda on The Shield.
Made that man suck a dikk with a gun to his head, and used that shyt to hang over his head when he tried to get into politics, shyt was brutal.
I think Mackey eventually got those photos too.

Oh shyt!!!!

Yes that was really bad!!

And it was probably known all in the hood that the police commissioner and future mayor was sucking some dikk.

Buddy lucky this ain’t this era cuz if that shyt would’ve hit the net!!:russ:

Martha

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Cranston killed that shyt.

The Shield moment stated earlier was definitely up there, but I think Vic and Shane in that final season was even worse.
Vic telling Ronnie not to run to mexico when Ronnie had the chance, so he could set him up to be a fall gay while he got full immunity for being a rat was even worse.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Those mexican gang members did something worse to Aceveda on The Shield.
Made that man suck a dikk with a gun to his head, and used that shyt to hang over his head when he tried to get into politics, shyt was brutal.
I think Mackey eventually got those photos too.
The Shield is vastly underrated when it came to fukkery.:wow:

Remember when Aceveda's wife found out he had to suck dikk?:mjlol:

Her utter look of disgust at him was on some :hhh: shyt.

:laff:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The Shield is vastly underrated when it came to fukkery.:wow:

Remember when Aceveda's wife found out he had to suck dikk?:mjlol:

Her utter look of disgust at him was on some :hhh: shyt.

:laff:

LOL
I remember that shyt, looked at him and asked him how he could call himself a man.
Aceveda started crying telling her he was only thinking about her and the kids.
LOL

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Vic telling Ronnie not to run to mexico when Ronnie had the chance, so he could set him up to be a fall gay while he got full immunity for being a rat was even worse.
The look on Ronnies face when he finally figured out he got fukked was :wow::wow::wow:

Ronnie was the ultimate loyal soldier. Did everything Mackey asked him to do... And he got hit with Fed time:mjcry:

Im still :mjcry: for Lem.

Lets not forget how fukked up my nikka Tavon got it from Mackey and Shane and his wife :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The look on Ronnies face when he finally figured out he got fukked was :wow::wow::wow:

Ronnie was the ultimate loyal soldier. Did everything Mackey asked him to do... And he got hit with Fed time:mjcry:

Lets not forget how fukked up my nikka Tavon got it from Mackey and Shane and his wife :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:
Ronnie got fukked over double time, because he was going to do time with Antawn (Anthony Anderson's character) and Vic had just screwed Antawn over because he thought he no longer needed prison protection.

Daps
Reppin
California

"SORRY??? YOU'RE SORRYYYYYYY?????!!!!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO RUN TOGETHER!!!!! :angry:"

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
They had a sweet spot right around these episodes which provided some of the most :mindblown:TV, I've ever watched.

shyt was a masterclass in the art of the :ohhh:slow reveal with liberal doses of :damn:

Use to go into every episode in the 5th season like :ohhh::whoo::lupe:

shyt was crazy. Walt was a straight up ruthless mothafukka.

I also remember thinking Walt Jr was go crash his whip every week and really make Walt crazy.:youngsabo:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Same show.

OTgxNjg3NzQ4OCMvVFpqZXljX1JIQ3RpRzFOZk5ZbWhSUVBqbzIwPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vcGdnZzZyYmhqZ3d0YjZzYmZnZDh0anhvczJtZWFmM3IxZG82a3dkc2V0bWFtcXpxamVnZ3ZnazdmMGc2eXhmYy5naWY.gif

Gus was masterful during this plot