BREAKFAST in Europe vs Breakfast in the USA: Which is better?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:scust:
maybe you should get some frozen hashed potatoes and some thick cut corned beef from the deli. Still simple to make but the quality is >>>>

No thanks I'd eat it the same way my grand daddy made it outta the can from the store for breakfast... :birdman: your process sounds like too much work.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No thanks I'd eat it the same way my grand daddy made it outta the can from the store for breakfast... :birdman: your process sounds like too much work.
I'll be honest, i'd still eat it and enjoy it from the can too.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
ITT, Yankee brehs exposing their ignorance about the world, yet again.

:mjlol:

English breakfast is nowhere near the same as a Continental breakfast. God knows why it's been brought up in a thread about American vs. European brekkies.

Damn, that does look good. What's the black thing in the plate though?

Black pudding. Pig's blood and oats. :scustmessican:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Dominican breakfast ftw! That slice of fried spam, queso tropical frito, and mangu and eggs is stick to your bones man food. Gets you ready for a hard day of work or sitting on a milk crate outside the bodega smoking hookah in 50 degree weather.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
In Spain, I was on my local shyt....Lil salt, lil olive oil :blessed:

tostada.jpg

What the hell is that struggle meal ? :hhh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
ITT, Yankee brehs exposing their ignorance about the world, yet again.

:mjlol:

English breakfast is nowhere near the same as a Continental breakfast. God knows why it's been brought up in a thread about American vs. European brekkies.

Black pudding. Pig's blood and oats. :scustmessican:
Pig blood and oats? I love Pork but that's too far even for me :scust:I'm the kind of person who would crack open a chicken bone with my teeth and eat the marrow out before I heard about crackers eating bone marrow soup and shyt like that cause I'm just that much of a caribbean person.

Pig Blood though :hhh: fukk!

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dominican breakfast ftw! That slice of fried spam, queso tropical frito, and mangu and eggs is stick to your bones man food. Gets you ready for a hard day of work or sitting on a milk crate outside the bodega smoking hookah in 50 degree weather.
Fried Spam is my shyt! Don't know what it is in that can but it's good. Bad for your cholesterol and would probably kill a nikka before he 65 but good lol.

Didn't know Dominicans fukked with Spam.

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Para quien no lo sepa, Dominican Breakfast (among the GOATS)
Fried Spam is my shyt! Don't know what it is in that can but it's good. Bad for your cholesterol and would probably kill a nikka before he 65 but good lol.

Didn't know Dominicans fukked with Spam.
You're a New York brother and you haven't tried Dominican breakfast? that's crazy. You need to get acquainted. If you like fried spam, just imagined it combined with some government cheese fried up, mashed plantains and eggs. It's a ghetto feast, NYC staple

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I don’t eat any of that stuff for breakfast :manny:

Usually toast, hummus avocado, or toast, p nut butter and bananas, a coffee every so often, water for sure, or tea.

Some days I’ll eat heavier if I workout hard before I eat

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Depending on where you are in BK they have some good spots for it. Blue Cafe on the corner of Fulton and Albany is cheap and good. And if you're in the mood for gluttony ask them if they mad Morir Sonando to drink. You'll need a nap and then a full week of intense exercise to recover. But it's worth it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

That sounds good.

I first had spam a few years ago when I was stationed in Japan.

Fried spam, sticky rice & eggs :ohlawd:
That’s a good ass simple, breakfast