Breakfast Club interviewing Rush Limbaugh today at 2pm

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I legit thought Rush was dead

But these reach across the aisle shyt is a waste of time, they do not care about us nor do they want to.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
there's nothing really interesting about white supremacist "logic". the only consistent thing about them is hating black people. everything else is lies, contradictions, and downright trolling to justify their hate post-hoc. every tactic they use today we've already seen before.

So it should be easy to shut down then:manny:

Y’all seem to be scared of giving him a platform because he might shyt on them...that’s crazy.

I see y’all hold a white supremacist logic in high regard...that’s crazy :hubie:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So it should be easy to shut down then:manny:

Y’all seem to be scared of giving him a platform because he might shyt on them...that’s crazy.
i think you're confused. im not saying it's hard to debate Rush and thats why they shouldn't engage him, I'm saying it's a waste of time since we know what his dumb ass is about already and we've seen it 1000 times. he has no interesting, deep ideology to enlighten us about.

it's easy to shutdown most trolls, the question is whether it's worth your time engaging with known trolls, instead of having constructive dialogue with people interested in solutions rather than "debate" trolls who are incapable of a real debate.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What exactly are they going to get out of interviewing this dude?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
i think you're confused. im not saying it's hard to debate Rush and thats why they shouldn't engage him, I'm saying it's a waste of time since we know what his dumb ass is about already and we've seen it 1000 times. he has no interesting, deep ideology to enlighten us about.

it's easy to shutdown most trolls, the question is whether it's worth your time engaging with known trolls, instead of having constructive dialogue with people interested in solutions rather than "debate" trolls who are incapable of a real debate.

I can agree with that.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really stupid move. That piece of shyt shouldn’t be getting any platform let alone a Black one. Unless Charlatan is ready for real conservative nut job smoke this doesn’t solve anything.

In fact, I feel like this idiot is a willing agent at this point. How could you use your platform to further a racist agenda like this one?

Because Malcolm was thoroughly equipped to deal with them and familiar with their ideologies because he read nonstop.

Exactly Malcolm was one of the most intelligent and gifted speakers the world have ever known.

The 3 stooges on the breakfast club are a bunch of simple mided idiots that are going to turn this into a meme and gif filled shyt show.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Dude built a billion dollar business by spewing poison to agrieved white men who drive around in white vans all day working dead end jobs that their life sucks because of everyone else (black people, immigrants, liberals). He is #1 influencer when it comes how we came to having this POS in the White House. He should be left to die a painful miserable death.

Last edited: