Brazilian women love the gym

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's a sun culture, imagine if Miami had 200 million people in it, that is basically what a lot of Brazil amounts to. A lot do get plastic surgery, and there is a growing obesity problem, but on average women out there weigh 138lbs compare that to the US where the average weight is 164lbs :scusthov: Factor in all the black DNA, and you end up with ridiculous bodies :wow:

Women stay on point out there, especially in Rio where they have no choice to since young women outnumber men, you gotta be a bad bytch to get wifed up.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
compare that to the US where the average weight is 164lbs :scusthov: Factor in all the black DNA, and you end up with ridiculous bodies :wow: .
:huhldup:

EDIT: yes i know it also depends on height and muscle composition but even if you factor that in, that average is still :flabbynsick:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I had a patient who was from Brazil tell me that their mindstates are totally different than American women. He said if I went down there, witin 6 months I'd be engaged.

and cooking for a man....i've dated 3
:ohlawd:

256zj9t.jpg

What happened with them? What were they like?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
now you fukkin fresh of the boat brazilians :duck:
one of my past exes was brazilian

It might be ducktales for a nikka such as yourself. In fact, it might be out of the realm of possibilities for you. We do not have the same lives

but for a young educated in shape black male I'm :win:.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
But brazilians..ah fukk it, carry on
I meant African-Americans, I knew one of you nikkas would quote that as I finished posting

I took enough history classes to know my shyt about brazil, a country thats over 50percent black.:ufdup: