Daps

BUDGET CUTS :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
these mofockas is insane

PlaintiveSeriousAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
This fukking company

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

Okay so he was ready to return to wrestling soon. At least he was mentally in a good place.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully he's gets his mental health better. The weight loss is great for him and hopefully that helps. He'll be beneficial to any company he chooses to work for and with this forbidden door thing, the possibilities are endless for potential matches. But gotta be when he's ready and in a right state of mind.

Don't know how long these releases can keep going tho. Watch it get to the point where wwe only has enough talent for one show a week. Not like they have much talent they using on both shows now anyways and all the nxt callups pretty much get buried or don't amount to much. Tougher now with more options out there.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Release him and bring him back at a lower cost :ehh:

The blueprint has already been laid out and it’s only so many people that AEW can bring in. I’m actually surprised that they aren’t asking talents to take paycuts or restructures before actually releasing them.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn’t know Bray was away for that long since Brodie’s passing. I do hope it was mutual considering they allowed him to do so much with his character and the amount of time they invested in him. Hope he finds peace and continues wrestling.

But I don’t want him in AEW.