BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Numerous stars, staff, and employees think there’s more to Bray Wyatt’s release than just a simple budget cut, according to a new report from Fightful. The news of his exit came yesterday after Wyatt received a call from John Lauirinaitis about being the latest WWE star that was let go.

The report noted nearly 20 individuals reached out about his release, and many were very frustrated, especially considering how well Wyatt did in the merchandise realm and his popularity with fans.

Some veteran stars said they “don’t feel like their jobs are safe any longer,” no matter where they are on the card or prior pushes they’ve received.

On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, it was said that Wyatt had just been medically cleared for action. Wyatt was likely going to return this month.

Numerous people from the wrestling world have reacted to Wyatt’s release on social media, including Braun Strowman, Alexa Bliss, and Sasha Banks.

Although it was just in emoji form, earlier today Wyatt responded to a fan observation on his final WWE appearance potentially foreshadowing his release.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it’s cliche that all these guys go to AEW but he should def go there and feud with Darby and Sting

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's obvious had he made a return they were going to do something with Wyatt/The Fiend/Alexa. It's not like she "stole" his gimmick, it was a storyline that sucked first of all, but the continuation of it was delayed and now ultimately dropped. The hatred some of you all have for Bliss borders on incel energy. And I'm not one to use that term lightly.

As for Wyatt, his release is surprising and it's definitely a missed opportunity. However, for the IWC (and some folks here) to act like there was always universal love and support for this man is outrageous. From his matches, to the direction of his character, to his personal life; he was shyt on for all of that at one point or another. They were on Reddit a couple of weeks ago dragging this man through the mud because of his affair/relationship with JoJo. He was everything but a child of God.

Wyatt's legacy in the WWE is a bunch of what ifs, false starts and Alexa Bliss being saddled with a ridiculous gimmick that was on borrowed time long before she was shoehorned into it. He's got a great creative mind and seems to be well liked in the industry; he'll be fine career wise, probably a spot back in the WWE if he wants to go that route in the future. If he's in a bad mental space he needs to fix that and I don't think he can do that in a poorly written "love" story with Alexa Bliss and his character constantly being watered down and undermined to the benefit and the entertainment of no one. Overall, life outside of the 'E will be better for his mental health, if indeed that is the case. A lot of it is wild speculation based on a dirt sheet rumors and the natural mourning someone does after losing their close friend. The guy can't mourn without being labeled a basketcase? Sheesh.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Hope those WWE checks still coming in

He aint being paid by WWE.

He's shilling for free:heh:

WWE has always been incompetent, difference is back then they had Austin, The Rock and few other legit superstars to hide their lack of competence. If we started counting how many careers have WWE ruined, you'd have a long day doing it.

This shyt show is just running on auto-pilot. They lost plenty of fans to a much better product in UFC long time ago. This is just what's left for them at this point. Too much entertainment for non-wrestling fan to choose from.

I disagree.

There's plenty of us fans who have just given up on a bullshyt product and an evil b*stard running the company.

I'd love to watch WWE again, but I just can't.

Why would watching UFC make people not wanna watch wrestling?

Wrestling coexisted with boxing for 100 years, even crossed over with guys lime Muhammad Ali/Inoki, Joe Louis, and Leon Spinks in Japan.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

wtf is going on brehs

Supposedly the NXT name is Adam Cole. SRS says they thought his contract ran until the end of the year, but then found out he's done after Summerslam.

They saying is Ric Flair :dead: Guess he's heading to AEW to make Jericho look less flabby :skip:

You thought he was going to miss a chance to screw Sting one more time? Darby's gonna get jumped by whoever Flair ends up managing after they've spent months befriending him :lolbron:.

They already have Arn and Tully - if Ric shows up, they need one more Horseman. What's Paul Roma up to these days?:ohhh:.... :mjgrin:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
"AEW is dying.."

#1 on Cable for the last 3 Wednesdays :dahell:

Coli Television Executives would have 3 hours of WWE programming on network television every night

wtf is going on brehs

DOB1aCe.gif