BRAY WYATT RELEASED BY WWE

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What about Sasha, Bayley, Becky, Corbin, Lashley, Sami, Riddle, Randy, Seth, Bianca lol ..
What does Bray have to do with them? He ain't built like them. He's soft and fragile. Those are some mentally tough.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
New leader of dark order to take his best friend legacy over:demonic:
This actually makes sense
Dark Order needs a leader or the gimmick isn’t going to work. Bray is perfect for this role for multiple reasons.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
WWE really do be failing some nikkas though

Finn Balor literally a model nikka with an 8 pack.. demon gimmick was so over that he was a top merch mover before even making it to the main roster.. son ain’t been given jack shyt since the first universal strap

Last edited:
Daps
Per Fightful

Bray Wyatt was released by WWE in what he was told was a "budget cut" on July 31.

Fightful was told that Johnny Ace made the call, and also sent a notification out to shocked WWE talent moments before the news broke online that Wyatt had been released.

The notion of a budget cut immediately surprised those within WWE, as Wyatt is known as being a great merch seller whenever he's actually active. One source indicated that Wyatt was a money maker for the company when that's the case.

In the hour following the release, we're told that Wyatt's name was actually brought up during another recent round of cuts. There have been multiple wrestlers that were discussed, but ended up being held on to. We've seen Observer's report that Wyatt was slated for a return in August, and we can confirm tentative creative plans were in place for him.

Fightful has been told that the creative team had been relayed that Wyatt was getting protective of his character after what were seen as poor creative decisions and ideas thrown his way, though many members of the team didn't speak to Wyatt directly and weren't sure if it was hearsay.

----
So nah, WWE didn't do Bray a solid by releasing him for his mental health/or a request. Or whatever the hell is going around to make people feel better and justify it lol

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
full
They ley Bray go?! :mjcry: I've been a fan of the Wyatt Family since NXT, I always thought the concept of a supernatural cult empowered by an evil spirit was a cool gimmick. I hope Bray take as much time he needs to heal up physically and mentally before we can see him again somewhere.

Since this is thecoli I have to do this.... ":mjtf:What is Clay Hyatt doing in the Impact Zone?" :ohhh:Real talk as cool as it would be to see him in AEW I wouldn't mind seeing Bray in New Japan rolling with the Suzuki-Gun stable or something like that.