Bray Wyatt is Gone…..Again

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is for the best. For once it’s not WWE’s fault

The man needs to be on Hollywood, he’s trying to do too much with this gimmick on a wrestling show
It is there fault. The same way everybody been giving TK shyt for not using Miro applies to WWE & Bray here.

Silkk

Daps

I don’t believe it.

41a0e3db-5fa8-496e-8cfb-c71c2267d1da_text.gif

Silkk

Daps
It seems like dude is incapable of going out and actually having a wrestling match on a wrestling show. He don’t seem interested in it
How? He did it over a decade.

If he doesn’t want to wrestle then of course you cut him but I highly doubt that’s the case making what he makes.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I don’t believe it.

41a0e3db-5fa8-496e-8cfb-c71c2267d1da_text.gif
It appears he's still on the roster:yeshrug:
The star was not figured into the WWE Draft, and a report earlier today from PWInsider Elite made waves when it revealed that Wyatt was not listed on WWE’s internal roster.

However, a new report from Fightful Select clarified Wyatt’s status with the company, stating that both he and Bo Dallas are still under contract. According to Fightful, the roster referenced in PWInsider’s report omitted the star due to injury, specifically the illness he’s been battling for months. Uncle Howdy’s creative direction is reportedly on hold while Wyatt is off television.

According to Fightful, Wyatt is “hopeful” and wants to make his return to WWE, but there is no update on his health status or whether he’s cleared to compete. He is still listed as an active Superstar on WWE.com.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He tried to do too much with all that goofy ass shyt and it killed what little entertainment value it once had. He needs to take all that slinking around in the dark bullshyt somewhere else.

That Royal Rumble match should have been the last straw for him and his shenanigans.