Brandon Roy Considering NBA Comeback?

Soul Gleaux

In the spotlight
Daps
He needs to give it up. If anything why not take a coaching job if you want to be involve with basketball so bad. I'm sure UW would take him on as an assistant or something.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's honestly too young for that. He should give it 1 last go. Can't he do blood doping and the blood spinning treatment?

PURP!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Miami, he do we want next year....Nash, Oden, and/or Roy??? Cheap, Cheap, and Cheaper...

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Brandon-Roy.jpg

B-Roy was that dude, but injuries fukked this dude's career up badly so I don't think anyone wants him playing in obvious pain like he was the past 2 season he played. But, in his prime he was that dude, and no joke he could have been the second best SG in the game after Bean, but injuries fukked it up. smh the Blazers are hella cursed and doesn't the homie LMA have health issues too? But, as a Laker fan I wouldn't mind getting Roy and fukk it might as well pick up Greg Oden while we are at it lol but I hope the Lakers don't get B-Roy, but we will see if Roy returns.

fukk YOU

Typical :hamster: poster

:hamster:.com
Daps
Reppin
Felicia Palmer's crib
dejuan blair aint got no cartilidge in his knees, he looked aight tonight

knee+bone.jpg

Because all he is missin' are ACLs

Brandon is missin' all of his meniscus in his left knee (bone to bone)

Chris Paul's right knee atleast has one meniscus (lateral meniscus is the one missin')

Dejuan still has that "padding"

During his high-school surgeries, Blair's doctors did not purposefully remove his ACLs—the going theory is that they tried to repair some partial damage to the ligaments and failed. Then, over time, Blair's ACLs deteriorated to the point of disappearance. Since this was a gradual change, his muscles and other ligaments could have adapted slowly to the added strain. Without such an adjustment period—if his doctors had simply cut out the ligaments, for example—it's likely he would have injured himself on the court quite rapidly. Blair is now thought to face a higher risk of damaging his knees (especially his meniscus) than athletes with repaired ACLs—and he may end up with osteoarthritis.

Another athlete with Blair's deficiency wouldn't necessarily be capable of operating at such a high level. It's possible that Blair, without consciously intending to do so, has found a way to jump and land that's less harsh on his knees. Or that his other ligaments are particularly resilient

Here's a good article on knees and the NBA (it's really about CP3)

Brandon can't play like that

EDIT: Brandon has no meniscus in either knee (2 bone-to-bone)

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-surgery-because-his-knees-have-no-cartilage/

There’s no meniscus left to operate on in Roy’s left knee.

“Nah. None. Not in my right, either,” Roy said Friday.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Will Brandon Roy make his NBA comeback as a Laker? While the question of Roy possibly teaming up with Kobe Bryant remains unanswered, Sportando reveals that during the last few days, Roy was indeed – L.A. bound. Sources close to the player confirmed, "Brandon (Roy) landed in Los Angeles on Monday and is scheduled to leave on Friday."
During his stay in L.A. it is unknown whether or not Roy met with the Lakers' coaching or medical staff, however, he is currently undergoing a series of private medical procedures on his knees. "Tuesday was the first of a series of treatment Roy's going through. He's doing something similar to the treatment Kobe Bryant had on his right knee. It can only help," added the source. Those who've recently seen and played Roy are convinced he's a much better player then he was in the past (which is kind of scary). Recent rumors circulating around the United States are indicating that the Lakers showed interest in the Former 2007 Rookie of the Year.