Brand New TV News Anchor's First Words On-Air: "Fukin' ****!"

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
jeeeeeeesus, that could not have gone worse for him.. even if he wasn't caught swearing it'd still be one of the worst co-anchor debuts of all time

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:Dude graduated from West Virginia and started his pro career in North Dakota. I didn't think it was possible to downgrade from WVU. Explains part of the frustration.

trust that was not his first professional gig, he's probably been all over the place working his way up from behind the scenes to a reporter in various different markets (small to large) and then back to a small town as an anchor. life aint easy for a media personality even if they graduate top of their classes from top notch schools

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Damn homie, if he never uses the word gay he still has a job. :russ:

Makes me wonder if the program director or someone high up over there is gay cuz they didn't waste no time giving his ass the boot. :laugh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:Dude graduated from West Virginia and started his pro career in North Dakota. I didn't think it was possible to downgrade from WVU. Explains part of the frustration.

This make WVU broadcast journalism department look bad. :huhldup:

Dude should have had plenty of training in TV Studio broadcasting, if he graduated with a broadcast journalism degree.

Breh look like it was his first day in TV Studio 101. :heh::deadrose:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The floor director should be fired. Breh had no idea to what camera to look at, which is the floor director fault. The floor director should have gave him the cue that he was on live.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Damn, he got fired before his career even began. :dead:

Rookie or not, he should have known better than to cuss in a professional setting.