Brad Pitt Producing BeetleJuice 2 with Winona Ryder, Micheal Keaton and Tim Burton

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the OG a few months ago. First time since I was a kid. I didn’t think it was as good as when I was a kid. :ld:

Nothing ever is. Its the member berries but the beetlejuice broadway play is dope. I have no interest in a beetlejuice 2

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Opening scene needs to pick up right where they left off with him in the waiting room imo
Def thats funny omg. Let him get super fat and old haha.

Beetlejuice is still in my top 10. Legendary Ive been waiting on this for years.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm seeing on twitter some people are tired of Jenna's goth girl parts
but it would be hilarious if they actually flip it and make Jenna's character cheery and colorful just because everyone is expecting a goth character :lolbron:
I know they won't but it's funny to think about

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm seeing on twitter some people are tired of Jenna's goth girl parts
but it would be hilarious if they actually flip it and make Jenna's character cheery and colorful just because everyone is expecting a goth character :lolbron:
I know they won't but it's funny to think about

That would be funny if they switched it up :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Cartoon had one of the GOAT intros :wow:

Remembering how i used to watch this show as a kid... cotdamn I feel old :flabbynsick:

I can't even remember if it was on Saturday mornings or the weekday afternoon block, or if they moved it around, but i always tried to make it for at least the intro.