Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
hopfully the re-sale value drops significantly by then..You got 2 have a broke mentality, to be tryin to flip a pair of kicks..If u buyin in bulks and sellin like 2 pairs of each size aight I feel ya hustle..

These Niccaz now dayz scared to sell drugs they re up on nike..SMH go flip a pack and return the sneakers back so somebody that really wanted to wear em them shyts can man..

0n a more positive note I want the thunders even more now..I kno a spot that got them for 250, but I hate payin over retail for kicks,so ill probably steve nash

:stopitslime: you can save that righteous talk for the next man..if I do flip its to get smething i really want...I feel the same way for the record..cats these days dont even like shoes, its just a quick come up

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: you can save that righteous talk for the next man..if I do flip its to get smething i really want...I feel the same way for the record..cats these days dont even like shoes, its just a quick come up

l0l im just fukin around I really don't care what the next man do with his money deep inside..:lolbron:..It annoys me alittle but fuk it,its ya money

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
How u nikkas organize ur sneakers brehs? I'm thinking about building a shoe rack. I got over 70 pairs including cdp joints. In tired of stacking boxes along the wall

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

But what about these though? :ld:

air-jordan-retro-4-tour-yellow.jpg

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
All. Hail. Nike. Air. The Air Jordan 3 ’88 comes at you in the super clean cement colorway. Arguably the the most popular Jordan, the 3 really started pushing the boundaries with it’s cement print and visible Air unit. The ’88 retro version, seen here, comes complete with Nike Air on the heel. Something just feels right when you see that. No word on release date yet, but we’ll try and find one before you stop drooling.

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Word is All Star Weekend

:deadmanny: