Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 51 (33 members and 18 guests)
Brad Piff, Richboi804, OneManGang, Nismo, THASTUNNA, Mr. Jack Napier, pearlhandle, No Sleep, DrunkenNovice, Jermaine Colington, imdeadwrong, dm3, guccishots, 4drbike, Loud Coolin Cliquish, N*E*R*D, jflores, PimpstarP+, Piff Tannen, THE K-MAN, BLACKVADER, The King Bauce, muzikfrk75, lox123, G.O.A.T, No Homo, Goldz-n-hoez, weinhere

:salute:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 51 (33 members and 18 guests)
Brad Piff, Richboi804, OneManGang, Nismo, THASTUNNA, Mr. Jack Napier, pearlhandle, No Sleep, DrunkenNovice, Jermaine Colington, imdeadwrong, dm3, guccishots, 4drbike, Loud Coolin Cliquish, N*E*R*D, jflores, PimpstarP+, Piff Tannen, THE K-MAN, BLACKVADER, The King Bauce, muzikfrk75, lox123, G.O.A.T, No Homo, Goldz-n-hoez, weinhere

its tradition to be in here this early for the yearly 11 release.
:youngsabo:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn, i was putting the product # on ndc, before 8. Shoe wasn't popping up. When it did hit 8, site crashed, rest is history.

Finishline was :rip: before it even started.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Didnt you say they handed out tickets though?

I'm headed up to my HOH right now...hopefully these fools without tickets didnt show up.

Footaction handed out tickets Sunday.....DTLR gave tickets monday and tuesday......even tho theyve never done it before..........

3 other stores were supposed to do regular releases........

i rolled up at like 5:30 and the crowd was a little larger then it was for the stealth release.............. except this time there were mad cops out........

they threatened to mace the crowd, drove a truck through the crowd, said we were causing a fire hazard (to justify the bullshyt they were about to do) then started shoving nikkas and threatening jail to anyone who didnt leave.......

they were dumb, fukked up everything and basically created a high tension situation that wasnt there.....

this is all before they let us into the mall............

fukk nike.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man, still no confirmation email from NDC just my paypal pending. Does NBC cancel orders? shytTTT... I'm so glad I not dealing with this shyt NO MORE. Big Ups to the nikkas that said they were done and meant it.