New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
pair 2 is going to you.

Damn, you went up half a size?

Your socks are gettin' thinner, b.

My nikka! I will try my hardest to get them on my own...my barber wears the same size...i'd just charge him the 220...but thats a bet i guarantee i'll buy em from u

a size 11 fits but hurts ya lil toe after a while because the shoe doesnt have much give like say, an air max.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I actually really like the Lavas and was real close to copping them but to me it seems like all of the Xs have a weird glare to them. Its hard to explain but something about them really makes me hesitant to buy them.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I actually really like the Lavas and was real close to copping them but to me it seems like all of the Xs have a weird glare to them. Its hard to explain but something about them really makes me hesitant to buy them.

Only thing I hate about Lavas is the sole is the same as Floridians, and thats the only 2 I have now :why:

Wish it was a different color than orange, like a smoke translucent grey would have set that shyt off

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Well the ticket procedure for sunday is official

mask-o.gif

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Talked to a homie who works at Finish Line and he was saying they are getting 54 pairs, 5 in each size of the bred 11s

If this is true for each store, sheer fukkery is to ensue

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bred 4s got in from Napperjacks...they want to confirm your address and shyt..little b*stards. I GUESS iIll swoop by on Sunday to see if its stupid at FA. Hate not having a guarantee though.