Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Lol at the random Concord restock...thats some other shyt right there...I woulda been pissed if I didnt already have my pair DS. If they do that shyt with the Space Jams, BCIIIs or Cool Greys and I miss out...I will be upset...ya'll nikkas better keep an eye out on Eastbay, Footlocker and NDC...King Nike is up to something this week.

i dont see cool greys or space jams cause all that stock has to be exhausted....right? :sadcam:

i saw the tweet like :ooh: :eat:

damn lol.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Nike Prolly made those concords this month.

i guess brad will tell us the prod. date on his pair.

if so that proves the theory us smart nikkas have, nike can make what they want when they want and as much of it as they want.

i hope i have no problems getting the bred 11s and the royal and black toe 1s....the rest of the stuff i can live without if it comes to it. i did request december 21st off though :steviej:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Finishline snuck out some surprise Concords, eh? Must of been madness when that went down. I already got two pair though.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
:ooh:

lol smh...on the real i seen a pair sold for $150 at footlock...it was the last pair and wasnt my size......

I had to get the black tho....i originally wanted the black but got the white and was just waiting for the black to go down in price....Didnt want to pay over for the bred IVs so i just said fukk and got my black elites:smugbiden:

:beli::to: