Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
:gladkalik:

What happens when you mix every dope Lebron 9 colorway into one? One big swerved out Lebron 9. From the Galaxy, Miami Nights, MVP to the Watch the Throne Lebron 9, these are surely a must have for any Lebron 9 fan who wouldn’t mind rocking every single colorway at once.. These are rumored to release before the end of 2012 so if you’re looking forward to these, stick with Modern Notoriety for more news on the “What the Lebron”.

LeBron-9-What-the-LeBron-02.jpg

LeBron-9-What-the-LeBron-04.jpg

Lebron-9-What-the-LeBron-03-600x447.jpg

This dude Croatianstyle gets EVERYTHING...copped my Plums off of him

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
:gladkalik:
The way shyt been going, quickstrike limited releases... I aint gonna end up with em.

:sadbron:

They nice as a tribute to the 9 tho. Gonna go down as a classic shoe.

=====
On other news SneakerJack was auctioning off KD4 sprites. BUT sprites was only available thru NikeID. <---weird that she has access to every size run in those.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:mindblown:

why bring out retros that just came out 3-4 yrs ago...I'm about done with JB. Bred IV's and maybe the bred 11's and I'm done until they bring the fire red III's back out.

i never understood this logic. they do it because people buy it and the majority of people are NOT like us. they fukk up shoes in 3-6 months...dont even clean em throw em in the washer :huhldup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
On other news SneakerJack was auctioning off KD4 sprites. BUT sprites was only available thru NikeID. <---weird that she has access to every size run in those.

How is this possible?

I just saw the email