Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
nike-zoom-revis-1-preview.jpg

Today, the Ruler of Revis Island previewed his upcoming Nike Zoom Revis 1 signature shoe in two colorways. The low-top features Flywire paneling for extra stability, a midfoot cross-strap for a lockdown fit, large Swoosh branding at the heel and Zoom Air cushioning. Jets fans will obviously be drawn to the Green/White colorway, which is no doubt a salute to his current team.

We're still waiting on a confirmed release date for the Revis 1, but Darrelle added a "coming soon" caption on his Twitter/Instagram account.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Police ID man shot and killed at plaza on Chili Avenue | www.WHEC.com

There was a deadly shooting outside a store in Gates overnight where people had lined up to buy sneakers. It happened around 4 a.m. in the Chili-Hinchey Plaza on Chili Avenue in Gates.

A 19-year-old man was shot while standing in line waiting for this shoe store to open.

The Gates Police chief told News10NBC earlier that the teen was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with serious injuries. Just before 12 p.m., Gates Police confirmed that 19-year-old Montre Bradley of Rochester has died.

There was a group of people camped out the shoe store called Street Game waiting for the release of a new sneaker. At some point, an argument broke out and one or more shots were fired.

News10NBC returned to the scene shortly after 9:30 a.m. when the store opened. That’s when we were also able to speak with the young man's grandfather who said his grandson wanted to go to college to be an engineer.

Gates Police Chief David DiCaro said, “Apparently there is a release of a new sneaker or some footwear today so people started to line up to be first to purchase it and while they were there they were approached by a couple of individuals. Ultimately these individuals returned on foot and there was an altercation and we believe it was a robbery or intended to be a robbery. An altercation took place and one of the patrons that was waiting in front of the store was shot and injured.”

Pastor Richard Williams said, “He's a very friendly outgoing young man. He had set his goal, his future. He wanted to be an engineer. He talked with me and said Granddad, I want to be an engineer. I said go for it. He had finished school and on his way to college, so he was out here to get his sneakers to prepare himself for college.”

The teen’s grandfather said his grandson had a good job and a bright future ahead.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Police ID man shot and killed at plaza on Chili Avenue | www.WHEC.com

There was a deadly shooting outside a store in Gates overnight where people had lined up to buy sneakers. It happened around 4 a.m. in the Chili-Hinchey Plaza on Chili Avenue in Gates.

A 19-year-old man was shot while standing in line waiting for this shoe store to open.

The Gates Police chief told News10NBC earlier that the teen was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with serious injuries. Just before 12 p.m., Gates Police confirmed that 19-year-old Montre Bradley of Rochester has died.

There was a group of people camped out the shoe store called Street Game waiting for the release of a new sneaker. At some point, an argument broke out and one or more shots were fired.

News10NBC returned to the scene shortly after 9:30 a.m. when the store opened. That’s when we were also able to speak with the young man's grandfather who said his grandson wanted to go to college to be an engineer.

Gates Police Chief David DiCaro said, “Apparently there is a release of a new sneaker or some footwear today so people started to line up to be first to purchase it and while they were there they were approached by a couple of individuals. Ultimately these individuals returned on foot and there was an altercation and we believe it was a robbery or intended to be a robbery. An altercation took place and one of the patrons that was waiting in front of the store was shot and injured.”

Pastor Richard Williams said, “He's a very friendly outgoing young man. He had set his goal, his future. He wanted to be an engineer. He talked with me and said Granddad, I want to be an engineer. I said go for it. He had finished school and on his way to college, so he was out here to get his sneakers to prepare himself for college.”

The teen’s grandfather said his grandson had a good job and a bright future ahead.

a fukkin shame

nike is creating these type of situations

after them black dopes and the breds nikkas need to boycott these muthafukkas

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
RIP

this is slowly going to become a trend. I'm not fukking with the streets when it comes to the Bred 11's and 4's