Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I did strike out on the bred 4's and bit the resell bullet :francis: Oh, well ain't too many more shoes I really want this year besides the Black toe 14 and Legend Blue 11's.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I paid like $475 for my black/silver 5's.

I don't care about spending money if I really want something. Ideally I'd obviously want to get them for retail but that is damn near impossible these days.

Fred.
I agree with this statement. Something you want you should fukking obtain it.

Wish I did more of that in my 20s

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How them Bred 4s look and feel on the feet, I was thinking about copping, but for some reason they look boxy to me?

I had the motocross (black/blue) 4's....they're probably the heaviest feeling Jordan next to the 5 but they are comfortable and have a nice shape on foot. Not boxy at all.

Fred.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I had the motocross (black/blue) 4's....they're probably the heaviest feeling Jordan next to the 5 but they are comfortable and have a nice shape on foot. Not boxy at all.

Fred.
Hell I rock 5s mostly so the weight ain't a problem.

shyt, guess I'll hit the breh up and see if he got a pair left and cop 'em.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hell I rock 5s mostly so the weight ain't a problem.

shyt, guess I'll hit the breh up and see if he got a pair left and cop 'em.

Yeah I mean the 5's aren't heavy at all but they seem to weigh more (to me at least) than most other Jordan's from that era (1-10).

Fred.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yeah I mean the 5's aren't heavy at all but they seem to weigh more (to me at least) than most other Jordan's from that era (1-10).

Fred.
I can definitely see that, I usually rock 3s-8s and the 5s at first feel way different from the other Js.

4s have always been hit or miss on fit for some reason.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2024%2F02%2Fnike-kd-16-slim-reaper-DV2917-004-release-info-001.jpg

I guess these new kd's are supposed to be a rehash of the Andre Agassi's from the French open in like 92.
Which are the worst performing shoe in the entire line.

Yet I hated that shoe as an actual model being an actual Agassi stan. That the reto callback to them still can not save.
whatever whiteboi soccer samba shoe.
kd just agreed to have released on Mike.

These nikka need to cut thr non hood samba soccer shoe t9 hoop in shyt out. The Agassi that these are modeled after. Are horrible on support and welcoming to injuries.
So kd better tread lightly. I do not even think Andre played in lows no more after this pair too. I believe he went to the heartache. Then the next Agassi huarache.
became the goat in the huarache line aesthetically.
Kd could have emulated the zoom air Agassi, the graphite shank Agassi, the hunter green Davis cup tree forestry highest.
Even an callback to the diamond turf looking Agassi from aussie open in 95 would have been a better model to emulate.

Why emulate the shoe that packed out Agassi players for basketball.
When it was atrocious all time for tennis.

Art Barr