Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I’m tryna get the bred 4s this Saturday and I haven’t bought shoes from the mall in over a decade. How are they doing releases now? Do they still do raffles?
Yes they are still doing raffles, gotta check with the store though to see when raffles close....I'm also sure some spots are doing FCFS.....to be honest these should not be to hard to cop but I know the demand is definitely there.....

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:damn: Can no longer wear my crisp 2018 black cements in peace, these will be popping up everywhere
You see Jordan’s hustle now?

:mjlit:

Release superior versions every few years to make past versions obsolete? They gamed the hell out of us. Next they’ll redo the reimagined but go back to the OG materials, keeping the better shape and NIKE AIR on the back and soles.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So apparently sneaker politics just went ahead and surprised released the metallic burgundy’s this morning

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wasn’t trying to make the spot hot, but dikk’s had them available early 6 days ago…

i'm trying nike at 6 am and if i strike out i gotta go try to hit at JD or size. honestly even if i get one pair online i'm going on the prowl. Trying to bust the box open and walk them home in the snow. :lolbron:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i'm trying nike at 6 am and if i strike out i gotta go try to hit at JD or size. honestly even if i get one pair online i'm going on the prowl. Trying to bust the box open and walk them home in the snow. :lolbron:
I just recently started buying Jordans (other than low 1s) again when the Fire Red 3s dropped. Before that, the materials and shapes were trash. I was stacking up on Air Forces and Air Maxes.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I’m tryna get the bred 4s this Saturday and I haven’t bought shoes from the mall in over a decade. How are they doing releases now? Do they still do raffles?

Im in the same boat as you breh

i just downloaded the SNKRS app and just hope I can get them off of there because I’m not waiting/standing in any lines for some shoes anymore lol