Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
i had burgundy, olive, green bean, the o.g. Black red, grape. sold them all as a pack to someone for cheap back then, couldn't figure out how to wear 5's :mjcry:

they just didn't look good on me. I've learned to admire them from afar.
Yeah that’s kinda my concern. I haven’t bought/worn Js since high school too lol

I feel like these being high top might be weird for me.

I don’t really even dress the style no more at 30

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i had burgundy, olive, green bean, the o.g. Black red, grape. sold them all as a pack to someone for cheap back then, couldn't figure out how to wear 5's :mjcry:

they just didn't look good on me. I've learned to admire them from afar.
I feel the same way. 5s just look goofy on my foot with that gigantic tongue. I still have my Raging Bulls (DS of course) and just need to move them already.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw these at Ross in Alexandria, VA today and was honestly surprised. If they had boxes I would’ve bought them for a quick flip.

IMG-5778.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Did you file a dispute or did they do it on their own?
I filed a dispute a long time ago when everything went down. I was using PayPal but it went on that CC. They came back not long after and said they couldn’t do anything. I chalked it up to an L kept it moving.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
more sneaker nerd shyt. follow up to previous posts

contrasting some of the shape inconsistencies in the Jordan 2 releases last year. I would be interested in seeing one of the 3's. I think the reimagined had the best shape of those.

Amongst the 4's the sb release was my fave shape which is rumored to be the same shape for the upcoming military 4 release hence this pic

military-blue-jordan-4-7.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
can't wait for the "they are sitting" "flopped" comments. i'll be eating
Wishful thinking. One thing online been consistent about is not copping trash, and copping whats hype. The suede royals were shyt on for months and people stood on business. The breds been getting love so I doubt they’ll sit. Plus people don’t have covid money to buy bs anymore. But maybe….

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wishful thinking. One thing online been consistent about is not copping trash, and copping whats hype. The suede royals were shyt on for months and people stood on business. The breds been getting love so I doubt they’ll sit. Plus people don’t have covid money to buy bs anymore. But maybe….

Naw breds getting shyt on too. Problem talking about creasing. Reason the chicagos and cement reimagined did well was because they kept the same materials. When they start doing all this weird shyt with classics is where they lose it. I don’t think the bred 4 will flop as hard as the royals but a lot of people gonna hold off for the military since those the last OGs with the Nike air heel tab to be released