Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
These 8s got me feeling :flabbynsick: the last release was my first pair of J’s after I left the house :wow: mfs still sitting in my closet to this day

beautiful :mjcry:

man a while back I cleaned out my basement/storage and let my nephews take everything. didn't even ask for anything in return. I was like I'm done with all this shyt.

now they're finally coming out with drops I rock with and I'm starting to get back into it :sadcam:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beautiful :mjcry:

man a while back I cleaned out my basement/storage and let my nephews take everything. didn't even ask for anything in return. I was like I'm done with all this shyt.

now they're finally coming out with drops I rock with and I'm starting to get back into it :sadcam:

That’s some real shyt, I hope I can pass my collection down to whatever big foot mf I can some day :pachaha:
edKomZ6.jpg

Outside of being a little ashy they held up like a mf for a decade :ehh: haven’t rocked with 8s in a min, might have to pull these mfs back out

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
That’s some real shyt, I hope I can pass my collection down to whatever big foot mf I can some day :pachaha:
edKomZ6.jpg

Outside of being a little ashy they held up like a mf for a decade :ehh: haven’t rocked with 8s in a min, might have to pull these mfs back out

MFers flipped more than half of my shyt and didn't even offer me a slice tho...lil b*stards :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
screenshot_20230930_001045_discord-jpg.3177412

Rumored SNKRS stock for the Playoff 8s. I'm not waking up for that. :skip:

These shock dropped and been out for months. Should’ve been an easy cop. And then they will brick like all OGs that aren’t 4s. These already going for 260 and will probably fall more

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These shock dropped and been out for months. Should’ve been an easy cop. And then they will brick like all OGs that aren’t 4s. These already going for 260 and will probably fall more
I'm never around when the shock drops/early access pairs are available. :francis:

I just checked my email and I hit on Foot Locker's raffle. :skip:

I thought they were sending out notices yesterday and I never got anything so I gave up on it. Even happier I didn't wake up early now :ehh:

Last edited: