Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If anyone having trouble with raffles and snkrs app like @Regular_P I would highly suggest a ma maniere. I haven’t missed yet on a single one from them

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
what kind of places do you guys usually rock your kicks?
beaters for yardwork and running errands. beaters are usually my nicer shoes that got worn out too much.

everyday shoes that are usually general releases. for going to normal places like a coffee shop or something like that. they look nice but they are comfortable. usually retro running shoes.

the heat is for special occasions

africngiant

All Star
Daps
beaters for yardwork and running errands. beaters are usually my nicer shoes that got worn out too much.

everyday shoes that are usually general releases. for going to normal places like a coffee shop or something like that. they look nice but they are comfortable. usually retro running shoes.

the heat is for special occasions
:leon:

what type of retro running shoes do you have?
:jbhmm:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I swear 13s get instantly botted. I know damn well those LeBron 4 Graffitis were not crazy hyped, yet every site I look at, the 13s are sold out. I've seen every other size available up to 14.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My Palomino 1s were delivered today.. these shyts is flames :scust: :scust: :scust:

These might be Royal & Bred 1 status as far as quality and look. :scust:
I'm still mad SNKRS completely fukked me for these. I'd been looking forward to them all year. :unimpressed:

Gonna have to pay re-sale before prices go through the roof. :unimpressed:

Nike better restock these on SNKRS day. :unimpressed: