Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not bad but why would i get those if i could get these :manny:
nike_fall09_airmax_7.jpg

Why can't he buy what he likes:youngsabo:? Those nb are cool they are hard to find in the color he wants doe. Those air max ain't shyt I use to have them but sold them. The really just look ok with the fly wire instead of suede.

Because these are also impossible to find.

What's your size breh?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
HYPERPOSITE-01.jpg

I see the charcoal/atomic green in my future.

nikkaz will shyt on this shoe but out of all of them this one goes hard IMO....it also looks like a Lebron 9 and that is probably why we both like them....the design is....:gladbron:...I may try and go after these as well....U a SeaHawks fan to homey so I see why you would cop....

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why can't he buy what he likes:youngsabo:? Those nb are cool they are hard to find in the color he wants doe. Those air max ain't shyt I use to have them but sold them. The really just look ok with the fly wire instead of suede.
Actually they look better with the fly wire. Plus suede gets dingy over time whether you wear em or not

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think what I'ma do is just post some of my favorite kicks in here every now and then. I'm not really into Nike or Jordan, but I really dig a large amount of the stuff ya'll are posting. Maybe you'll feel the same about some of my posts. Like I said, I'm 90% all about Radii and Android Homme which are lesser known brands, so at the very least you might get a look at some styles/brands you've never heard of.

This limited edition Propulsion High(Android Homme's most popular style) was a collaboration between Android Homme and a Singapore fashion company called Limited Edt. There were only 72 pairs of each of the 2 colorways and they ran for like 350 bucks. I wanted them so bad. Super futuristic looking

Limited-Edt-x-Android-Homme-Propulsion-Hi-0.jpg

Limited-Edt-x-Android-Homme-Propulsion-Hi-2-570x3095.jpg

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
-Marino's
-Royal 1's
-Bred 4's
-Bred 11's

After that, I'm done with this shyt...

Until I find my grails :lolbron: 2000 Infared VI's DS