Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think the Breacons are an underrated silhouette. They are perfect for dressing up more than streetwear but still keeping it casual
Idc if it’s streetwear or not, as long it don’t look too formal and goes with shyt

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Shock drop on Taxi Jordan 1 OG High shock drop today. I skipped that joint

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Vacation vixens for this weeknd.

Celebrating mexicanio independence in sin sitty to watch Canello get his culo blasted by my favorite Russan boxer not named Ivan Dragon (i'm not a beanbreh... but mi novia is, and she isn't build like fridge... thank you haysoose, guays).

The colorful yellow shoes on top are going, so are the orange sneakers on the left and the black/red low tops on the right with the gold fringes/tassles).

Now deciding between the white brown tennis shoes with the pink/red laces or the yellow/orangey running shoes with the fuzzy laces.

Thots on witch one to bring please, tennis shoe guys?

Thanks in advance.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
What are some good alternatives for a breh?

Bungee Oblečení’s is a Black owned shoe company from Philly:

I bought these from him (Bungee Oblečení Camarillo X) :

pcam2_1080x.jpg

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
The Nike Air Max Scorpion was developed completely during the pandemic with Nike designers, engineers, and scientists pioneering new ways of working together virtually. Conceived within a condensed development timeline of 18 months, the shoe is a marker of how the sportswear brand’s digital transformation is accelerating its culture of innovation.

According to Nike, “The pace of creation was made possible through application of new VR design software and simulation tools allowing for real time, hand-in-hand collaboration between designers, engineers and developers through the pandemic. Embedded in the design are morphology data and pressure maps derived from the Nike Sports Research Lab (NSRL). Testing and prototyping were accelerated through both Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which assesses the system’s performance against real-world demands, and in-house rapid testing of virtual prototypes (or digital twins) that together dramatically reduced the need for, and environmental impact of, physical samples.”

Nancy Eisenmenger, Expert Materials Researcher, notes the new process experienced by the team during the pandemic helped find the edge of material limits, pushing to “optimize for performance and manufacturability without any aesthetic compromise.” Unlike previous testing protocols that took eight weeks for a single idea, multiple concepts could be tested in just five weeks.

Computational design, pioneered by Nike for industrial design applications, created the optimal outsole traction pattern for the Air Max Scorpion. Allowing for precise performance benefits across sizes, Nike Air Manufacturing Innovation developed over 14 tooling sets, providing the most Air in terms of pounds per square inch, pressure graded across sizes. With the development, wearers achieve greater awareness of movement in the transition from simple tubes to radical complex geometries that provide an unmediated underfoot experience for a dynamic ride and all-day cushioning.

Additionally, the piston-like effect from the strategic point-loaded contact points between the foot and airbag are assisted by a first-of-its-kind Flyknit chenille upper. The twenty-percent recycled content by weight short fibers used in the uppers are structured perpendicularly by two twisted vertical core yarns for a unique soft pile texture.

The Air Max Scorpion will be officially launched by Nike come October 5.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The one time I get ea I'm in some place I can't take my phone into. Dunks sold out but denim 1s still there. The fukk would I buy those? :unimpressed: