Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got my Off White EA Wednesday…..

the style code is on your Nike payment overview. Thats how they tell you which pair you have
Thanks looks like I'm getting this one. Matches perfectly with my Mariners fitted I bought from ECapcity on yesterday's drop.
2021-latest-off-white-x-nike-sb-dunk-low-the-50-no-2-on-sale-dm1602-115.jpg

Speaking of fitteds this shyt is getting nuts. Bots have infested the fitted hat game as well and resale prices got people paying 100-200 over retail for a fitted from HatClub, MyFitteds, ECapcity, and Sportsworld. :snoop:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Thanks looks like I'm getting this one. Matches perfectly with my Mariners fitted I bought from ECapcity on yesterday's drop.
2021-latest-off-white-x-nike-sb-dunk-low-the-50-no-2-on-sale-dm1602-115.jpg

Speaking of fitteds this shyt is getting nuts. Bots have infested the fitted hat game as well and resale prices got people paying 100-200 over retail for a fitted from HatClub, MyFitteds, ECapcity, and Sportsworld. :snoop:

Please explain how fitteds came back mainstream…they were such a regional thing for a while then boom everyone has a custom pin or some fire color on em

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Please explain how fitteds came back mainstream…they were such a regional thing for a while then boom everyone has a custom pin or some fire color on em
i thought i was the last person left who rocked fitteds and hate that y'all told me this :stopitslime:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All I rock is fitteds.....when I was a kid in the 80's the adjustable hats were trash....the fitteds were always the coveted hats....
Same here. Never stopped rocking fitteds (over 350 yea I know I got problems). Its crazy how when snapbacks were the craze and those godawful trucker hats were a thing people were talking down on fitteds and acting like they were played out. Look at ebay for the HC exclusives going for crazy prices now.
Oh yea these are beautiful by the way.
offwhitedunk1.jpg

offwhitedunk2.jpg

offwhitedunk3.jpg

offwhitedunk5.jpg

offwhitedunk4.jpg

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Same here. Never stopped rocking fitteds (over 350 yea I know I got problems). Its crazy how when snapbacks were the craze and those godawful trucker hats were a thing people were talking down on fitteds and acting like they were played out. Look at ebay for the HC exclusives going for crazy prices now.
Oh yea these are beautiful by the way.
offwhitedunk1.jpg

offwhitedunk2.jpg

offwhitedunk3.jpg

offwhitedunk5.jpg

offwhitedunk4.jpg
Yea those are way better than the ones I got. The fur or suede or what ever it is makes it hard to read the print on it.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
All I rock is fitteds.....when I was a kid in the 80's the adjustable hats were trash....the fitteds were always the coveted hats....
as a kid to me it was always about how having a clean fitted meant you were either getting money or were careful to defend your things from others, shyt hasn't changed since then. cacs steal our style despite it having any meaning or accomplishment for them.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once Zadeh drop some more discount codes I got to cop them Playoff 12s. I was gonna slide on them but I've been wearing the yellow and black 12s this week (normally don't wear the same shoe more than once a week) and forgot how comfortable they are once you break them in

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can’t you take a normal fitted to lids or something and get a patch yourself? What makes these ones im seeing so special? They throwback or something?
No. The main reason these are in such high demand now is b/c of the side patches that come from New Era. These sites (Hat Club, MyFitteds, EcapCity, Sportsworld) have accounts with New Era and they all have themes for these hats now with different colorways, old/alternative logos, and side patches and now they have people selling the pins to go with the hats it's exploding into a whole new thing. The shyt is like sneakers now. Every week new themes are dropping. This collection is for tomorrow.

Few recent pick ups

hattigers.jpg

mets.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I used to buy a fitted from myfitted every time I bought some kicks. :wow: Stayed with the fresh Jays and Bulls fitted to match.

Cut my hair and 40+ hats went to waste. :mjcry: