Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
you shoulda jumped on those breh..... I wear same size and lookin for the same shoe, not at rape prices though

I seen size 12's all over the place but I dont want to take that chance......there's another person I know that will sell me the Taxi's for $230 shipped but waiting for him to come back off his vacation.....there was a legit seller on EBay selling the Xmas's for $220 shipped....I fukked up on that one as well....

I dont care for these but I need a pair of LBJ 9s so bad :to:

what size you looking for bruh?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
so JRush is in Miami? if so aye homey if you get a 13 which I know will be impossible PM me......I dont care about the price.....

If you want a RARE Bron 9 and don't care about price :lolbron:
Fairfax - Home (they never sold in retail)
nike-lebron-9-fairfax-home-vault-01.jpg

They have em here in size 13 at HIGH price tho... similar colorway to the MVP shoes

In all honesty though.. why not just NikeID a pair of size 13s

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I was just thinking of this (since the Orlando galaxy release, and Miami having places like Unknown, Tampa having SPot etc.) fukk it - A Map for the-coli sneakerheads brick and mortar store locations... We always help with authentic online stores.

I left contributor option open. So you can edit your city/region. If you know of any sneaker spot, legit, even small boutiques. That way if you need a favor from a Coli breh, you know exactly where .... I'm still adding Central FL stores I hit up...

Map here
Map is not public, but anyone can add locations/collab The-Coli Sneakerheads - Google Maps

If you want to add FAKE spots (so people don't get ripped off also go ahead, gonna add them Tampa Fleamarkets)
I added some seattle spots and some ann arbor spots

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
If you want a RARE Bron 9 and don't care about price :lolbron:
Fairfax - Home (they never sold in retail)
nike-lebron-9-fairfax-home-vault-01.jpg

They have em here in size 13 at HIGH price tho... similar colorway to the MVP shoes

In all honesty though.. why not just NikeID a pair of size 13s

good looking on that site homey.....I would ID a pair but the one with the better options you have to have that cheap foamposite shyt up on them....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
shyt yall added locations actually work on the map; how do I add the actual location and not just a marker....

I'll fix it
Just google the name of the place when you have that map up, and it will find it and will have a 'add to map' button

I thought it was perfect since it had the phone number and addy and shyt

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was just thinking of this (since the Orlando galaxy release, and Miami having places like Unknown, Tampa having SPot etc.) fukk it - A Map for the-coli sneakerheads brick and mortar store locations... We always help with authentic online stores.

I left contributor option open. So you can edit your city/region. If you know of any sneaker spot, legit, even small boutiques. That way if you need a favor from a Coli breh, you know exactly where .... I'm still adding Central FL stores I hit up...

Map here
Map is not public, but anyone can add locations/collab The-Coli Sneakerheads - Google Maps

If you want to add FAKE spots (so people don't get ripped off also go ahead, gonna add them Tampa Fleamarkets)

:ooh:

Can u put in your sig or visitors page?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
:ooh:

Can u put in your sig or visitors page?

Will do

(and will redo my markers later today)

Wonder if it makes sense to put general release stores like Footlocker/Champs/Jimmy/FNL etc... can you add comments to the markers. Thats what I wanted to do. High priced, how they operate their openings for limited releases etc. Or just stick with the top tier spots, like HOH. Or to add account info • Jordan Accont •*Quickstrikes • SB etc

Will do while bored later...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Ima add flight club nyc, and some hole in the wall spots down here in Atlanta. Of course the world famous Walters, but some skateshops as well for dunks.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

:russ: i knew someone would say something. At the end of the day, they are a landmark, and you know what you getting when you go there :yeshrug:

Plus other than sneakers they got some ill shyt in there. I need another NYer to help me put some other NYC shyt up there. I aint been home in a minute.