Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm need the cliff notes cause that dude is fukking rambling & I can’t understand a damn thing he's saying.
He is basically saying that some of the plugs are knowingly selling fakes as authentic pairs to big resellers and sneaker "influencers"

In the vid he shows that the dude that Zsneakerheadz gets his early looks from gets his pairs straight from a UA factory in China

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Brad Piff did you do anything special?
If you’re talking about the app I voted in their polls and tuned into the lives whenever I could.. but i also know people who hit who never do any of that shyt. I think it just comes down to luck at the end of the day..

Breh, it's all bs. I happen to be "active" on the app before the Kobe HOF drop, and I somehow landed those. Tried being "active" since then, and nada. No score on any release, haven't had a "early access" on anything since I had the app since 2016 or whenever it was.
If you’re not getting at least a couple early access per year then you should ditch your account and create a new one. Then again, the only EA I ever get is for shyt I don’t want. Meanwhile everyone else gets kobes and dunks. :snoop:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re talking about the app I voted in their polls and tuned into the lives whenever I could.. but i also know people who hit who never do any of that shyt. I think it just comes down to luck at the end of the day..

If you’re not getting at least a couple early access per year then you should ditch your account and create a new one. Then again, the only EA I ever get is for shyt I don’t want. Meanwhile everyone else gets kobes and dunks. :snoop:
I use to get EA and all that stuff back when I was active in SNKRS until I stopped using the app a little before the summer of last year. I just started using it again about a month ago.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:russ:....they gonna find out where she work....but hilarious how DSM and EB both were on that quick....:dead:...

Damn... resellling and shiit. What's new.

BTW, sneaker palace employee just got clapped and died trying to break up a fight at a raffle.

This is sneaker culture, young world.

Do you have it? Guts!!!

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Damn... resellling and shiit. What's new.

BTW, sneaker palace employee just got clapped and died trying to break up a fight at a raffle.

This is sneaker culture, young world.

Do you have it? Guts!!!

LA is getting crazy as fukk again....the Shoe Palace on Melrose....:snoop:...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I woke up late for the Sea Foams :mjcry:

Y’all got me on any plugs? Not trying to buy resale in these

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Is it possible to cop from the footlockers and finishlines without a bot anymore? Anybody been successful within the past year?