Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
11s got slept on a lot. One of the best shoes I've ever hooped in (I have wide flat feet so that full length zoom was a godsend)

If you renember, the reason people didn't like them is because LeBron himself didn't like them. They're the shoe that left skid marks on the court and he had ankle issues wearing them. He ended up swapping them out very quickly. They got a ton of bad press.

Visually they always looked dope to me but I don't wear LeBrons so I can't speak on how they feel.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you renember, the reason people didn't like them is because LeBron himself didn't like them. They're the shoe that left skid marks on the court and he had ankle issues wearing them. He ended up swapping them out very quickly. They got a ton of bad press.

Visually they always looked dope to me but I don't wear LeBrons so I can't speak on how they feel.

I didn't know he didn't like them. Never had issues leaving skid marks on wooden courts. Rolled my ankle once in them through the 2 pairs I have on rotation when I hoop (One being the South Beach 11s haha)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn't know he didn't like them. Never had issues leaving skid marks on wooden courts. Rolled my ankle once in them through the 2 pairs I have on rotation when I hoop (One being the South Beach 11s haha)

Yeah, another thing is that LeBron's particular shoe he wears may not actually be the same that the general public wears, but the reputation was ruined regardless.

lebron_james_nba_140102_mia-vs-gsw-07.jpg

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, another thing is that LeBron's particular shoe he wears may not actually be the same that the general public wears, but the reputation was ruined regardless.

lebron_james_nba_140102_mia-vs-gsw-07.jpg

Yeah I figure whatever shoe is released to the general public is normally not the same as what the player actually wears. Very similar to tennis players and their racquets used (in my mind)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Got these Desert Moss Unions in. To keep it 100, I’m not really feeling these. I don’t like the way the tan hits with that purple and the laces are scust status (both pair). Expected them to look better. Got fooled by the stock photos. I may have to cash these out and cop the A Ma Maniere 3s or those Water Be The Guide NBs above

C069-CE81-C06-B-4-ED6-A0-D0-F2-A3-AB77-F4-C7.jpg

C1-D7-A445-06-BF-43-BC-B2-FF-2-EA3462-BB341.jpg

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
These Neutral Gray lows came a few days ago. I forgot I entered a raffle at END. 1st ever raffle win there. These are pretty cool. The leather is extremely buttery, word to Mike Rich. Nike Air on the tongue is a nice touch. Struck out in the Neutral Gray High OG 85, so I had to see what was up with these

37554752-DED7-4500-AAEE-F1-E8-AAB3-E769.jpg