Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I must be the only one that loves the design of that shoe :yeshrug:

naw your definitely not....the 9's are fukking lovely....Ill be gettin another pair shortly......on another note.....when people start messing with color's on them suppose X's they look appealing IMO....

LEBRONX2-copy.png
LEBRONX23-copy.png

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
On a side note this is how you tell someone is wearing fakes.

When you ask em about their shoes all of the sudden they start mumbling.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So ya'll think the fire red 4s gonna be a hard cop or MB4 status? I can't do all this stressin :why:

And in September, is the gold moment pack gonna be coppable seperately? I'm hearing mixed things and the 6s is really all I'm interested in :yeshrug:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
naw your definitely not....the 9's are fukking lovely....Ill be gettin another pair shortly......on another note.....when people start messing with color's on them suppose X's they look appealing IMO....

LEBRONX2-copy.png
LEBRONX23-copy.png

Colorways help, but IMO way to much going on with these. Look for the regular colorways to hit sales racks, while all the hypebeast jump on the rest..

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
So ya'll think the fire red 4s gonna be a hard cop or MB4 status? I can't do all this stressin :why:

And in September, is the gold moment pack gonna be coppable seperately? I'm hearing mixed things and the 6s is really all I'm interested in :yeshrug:

Hard cop....but not like the Cements....plenty of people probably still rocking their Mars Blackmons.

Nowadays....I just go online. If I can't cop for retail I don't bother. No more paying out the ass to get them early or after missing the initial drop

Worse comes to worse with the pack......buy the whole thing, and sell/trade the 7s for something else. I did that with some of the CDP packs

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I saw a pair of the Diamond Turf 2s on Flight Club for $150/$166 shipped. Is that the best I can do, or can I get a pair for lower? (size 12)
thats alot...they retail at $120 i believe. I've seen some of em go for under 100 on eBay. I got the Reds ones (prolly the most sought after...at least the fastest selling) for $105...if your patient you can certainly get em for a good price.