Reppin
Kittery factory
1 (207) 451-6094
$59.99 (443575-104)

20120725-094446.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
use the code URLEB27F on eastbay to bring em down to 212, thats before shipping though and tax depending where u live

thats a 15% off code, u just missed a 20% off deal they had on monday, it was a one day only sale.. if u have the patience though id just wait til the next 20% off sale but who knows when itll be, im sure theyll get discounted at some point also, the aways seem to be sittin on eastbay..

I mean nothing higher than 200. But yea good looks on the info

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for your recent order with Crooked Tongues.

I have been informed by our warehouse, that unfortunately, we are out of stock of the item you ordered. They have informed me that unfortunately there was an error with our database, and it showed more stock than we had. Due to this, I have had to process a refund for you today. Please allow up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back into your account.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused, but if you need any further assistance, please let me know.

:sadbron:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

I have been informed by our warehouse, that unfortunately, we are out of stock of the item you ordered. They have informed me that unfortunately there was an error with our database, and it showed more stock than we had. Due to this, I have had to process a refund for you today. Please allow up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back into your account.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused, but if you need any further assistance, please let me know.

I hit send same time that database error happened,im praying i dont get one of these messages...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

I'm not gonna lie breh, i LOL'ed at that shyt. Id be TIGHT. If they let you know earlier you could've at least got some restocks or something. Was it for the Oly 7s?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Exclusive INFO on OLYMPIC VI AND VII restock! Prices shipped might be above US retail though....
Check KicksDeal at 3 PM for restock links. Ill post the actual links in this space at that time.

Also be sure to check out my last post as well! Im putting in work for you nikkas lol