Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We all knew they were going to be limited anyway as Nike/Jordan stated that last year....adding that line on the bottom only makes them more coveted....it was a pretty damn good idea as Jordan just releases the same old thing but they got some tricks up their sleeve this year....it should definitely be an exciting year for all of us collectors as we will see a good battle between Jordan/Nike vs Adidas....
True that line will distinguish them from other releases. I also agree it will be a good year for collectors between the brands

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
We all knew they were going to be limited anyway as Nike/Jordan stated that last year....adding that line on the bottom only makes them more coveted....it was a pretty damn good idea as Jordan just releases the same old thing but they got some tricks up their sleeve this year....it should definitely be an exciting year for all of us collectors as we will see a good battle between Jordan/Nike vs Adidas....

Just look at sneakers app... and that's just for the first month of this year alone. All star month and Air Max day month are gonna be monstrousness.

Swoosh Co. really going for the kill and exemplifying to the masses and competitors who's the boss of all bosses that'll boss ya life up gang.

Nike got wings and they showing out this yurr.

Gonna be in Gardena/Oxnard Februrary 15-19th... we'll see what kind of cums ups i run into.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I'm good with my White Cement III 88s, interesting touch they added to the shoe that's gonna cause mass hysteria.
The Tinkers aren't really my cup of tea to be honest; its really all about the Black Cement III for me ..

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I have to say....whoever came up with the idea to put that red stripe on the outsole to represent where Michael jumped from is a genius....Nike/Jordan is not fukking around this year....
Apparently its in the wrong spot based on this blurry pic on Nike Talk :laff:

1-png.2047517

I prefer the non translucent, but I have neither so I'll take what I can get

Def BC3 and Katrina + A few different Jordan 1s being copped. Luckily it's tax time for most.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Apparently its in the wrong spot based on this blurry pic on Nike Talk :laff:

1-png.2047517

I prefer the non translucent, but I have neither so I'll take what I can get

Def BC3 and Katrina + A few different Jordan 1s being copped. Luckily it's tax time for most.
:dead:.....fukking over analyzing nerds over there....

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If those tinkers 3s were labeled "off white 3s" :sas1:

Can't tell me the hype on them wouldn't be insane :sas2:
Tinker's name don't hold the weight Nike thinks it does

gonna pass on them myself but i don't hate them.

i think the colourblocking of the 9 looks better on the 10.
Air-Jordan-10-Im-Back-310805-104-1.jpg
gonna go for those when they drop (in store and in price :lolbron:)

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Tinker's name don't hold the weight Nike thinks it does

Can you think of any other old ass white men designers/artists that sneakerheads can pick out of a lineup?

It's probably not going to do XI numbers but if Nike's smart they'll make it a super limited release anyway.